Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Only The Best 07-08 Zx6r Aftermarket Parts

6K views 52 replies 13 participants last post by  midnightmethane 
#1 · (Edited)
For all of you guys waiting for the 07-08 ZX-6R owners to upgrade and sell their aftermarket parts, look no further. I've got all the top notch parts and accessories and at very fair prices...all in excellent condition and only used for one riding season (April - October with the exception of the damper which I installed shortly after getting the bike)...here you go:

1) Akrapovic Slip-On (fits 07-08 models; used for approx 5k miles; comes with everything that came with it new; the baffle has been put back in; excellent condition)

MSRP: $619.95 -----> Sell Price: $460

2) Ivan's Performance Exhaust Servo Eliminator (fits 07-08 models; installed at the same time as the Akra slip-on; prevents the fuel injection light from coming on when an aftermarket exhaust is installed since the servo motor is disconnected)

MSRP: $110 -----> Sell Price: $80

2) DynoJet Power Commander III USB (fits 07-08 models; installed at same time as slip-on; comes with my Akra slip-on map loaded on there; other maps are available on their website; excellent condition)

MSRP: $258.95 -----> Sell Price: $195 **SOLDDD**

3) Ohlins Damper + Mounting Kit (fits 07-08 models; used for one and a half season; purchased from Advanced Kawasaki in Spring of '07; mountind kit includes the fork bracket, tank bracket and all nuts and bolts; excellent condition)

MSRP: $580 -----> Sell Price: $375 ** SOLDDD **

4) Attack Racing (Attack Race Bodies) Solo Tail (fits 07-08 models; professionally painted lime green w/ white number plates on each side and black pinstripes on edge of number plates; excellent condition)

MSRP: $270 for the tail + $250 for paint = $520 -----> Sell Price: $340

5) Attack Racing Rear Sets (fits 05-06 and 07-08 models; black with bronze foot pegs; will include the shift linkage connector so you don't have to mod yours; will also include a black Spiegler stainless steel rear break line that is 3" longer that you will need to install these rear sets; excellent condition)

MSRP: $435.98 + $40 (ss rear brake line) = $431.95 -----> Sell Price: $320 **SOLDDD**

6) Kawasaki Carbon Fiber Front Fender (fits 05-06 and 07-08 models; beautiful 2x2 weave; a Kawasaki genuine part no longer available from Kawasaki; excellent condition)

MSRP: $354.95 -----> Sell Price: $145 ** SOLDDD **

7) Kawasaki Carbon Fiber Chain Guard (fits 05-06 and 07-08 models; beautiful 2x2 weave; a Kawasaki genuine part no longer available from Kawasaki; was last mounted on my '05 a few years back; excellent condition)

MSRP: $234.95 -----> Sell Price: $110

8) CRG Roll-A-Click Clutch Lever (fits 05-06 and 07-08 models; regular length; silver w/red adjuster tab; came off my dad's '06 when he traded it in for an '07; excellent condition; will include an extra bearing still in a sealed bag that I purchased to fix my brake lever back when I had CRG's on my '05)

MSRP: $85.95 -----> Sell Price: $45

9) Puig Double Bubble Windscreen (fits 05-06 and 07-08 models; dark smoke; one stress crack on the upper left mounting hole but has no effect on anything; you'll never notice it and it mounts absolutely perfectly; because of that I have to say that it is in good and not excellent condition; used for two seasons so it has normal wear but in good condition)

MSRP: $73.99 -----> $25

***Note regarding all the items listed above: the prices listed under each item does not include shipping or paypal fees...the buyer pays for shipping as well as paypal fees (3% I believe) seperately...prices are fair in my opinion but do remain OBO but please no lowballers (I'm simply trying to make some money back in order to trade my '07 for an '09 and not trying to kill anyone with my listings)...these are all high end parts that have been slightly used by a responsible and meticulous adult...I have had nothing but good experiences selling parts on this forum over the past few years and many members can vouch for me...if you have any questions please do not hesitate to pm me or shoot me an email at:

midnightmethane@aol.com or even give me a call at (914) 826-3588

I'm located in Yonkers, NY (approx. 10 min north of NYC in Westchester County)...local pick up would be preferable and would save the buyer the shipping...and a quick note regarding shipping, it is either UPS or USPS (buyer picks)...I handle transactions and ship the same or the next day in most instances

BUY WITH CONFIDENCE

See less See more
#2 ·
note: I created a new thread, as the old one was getting cluttered w/bs..please close the old thread and do not close this one

#3 ·
here are the pics (more to come):

note the number on the back of the solo tail is just a vinyl decal and the decals on the carbon fiber front fender have been removed

Attachments

#6 ·
will post the rest of the pics when I get home from work tonight....don't have any pics of the pc3...that's a non wear item and i don't think i need to take a picture...if you want a pic of it go to : www.dynojet.com mine is identical to that

#7 ·
added the CRG Clutch Lever....bumppppppp!!!!

#8 · (Edited)
more pics as promised:

Attachments

#9 ·
and a couple more:

Attachments

#11 ·
everything is still available...afternoon bump!!!!!!

#12 ·
sunday afternoon bump!!!!!

#15 ·
lovinco here is the picture i talked about in my last pm...the shiftrod connector with the pinch bolt (it's black and the pinch bolt has a little red torque paint on it)

Attachments

#17 ·
pm's replied...evrything still for sale...monday night bump!!!!

#18 ·
pm's replied...bumpppp!!!

#20 ·
most of the pms replied...gefvxd i'll have a price for you tom

#21 ·
all pm's replied....bump...sale pending on some items...will update thread as soon as the staus changes

#22 ·
pm's replied...carbon fiber front fender is sold...other items are pending...check pg. 1 for updates...bumpppp!!!!

#24 ·
payment receive last night....going out to ship it as we speak

still a lot of parts up for grabs....bump!!!!!!

#26 ·
quik208 you have a pm

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.