Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really cool thing yesterday on the way to work. A new black 350 Z pulled up next to me at a light, Revved his engine and then dropped the window. Gives me this look, you know like;), so I give one back--[^]. What are these cars thinking. I put it in gear and watched for the green. Right before the light changed, I see a cop right on the other side of the Mickey Dee's and think OH SHIT, How can I let this guy know[?]. I could not. The light changed and he ripped it. took of nice, not that he could have come close, but quick. ripped in first and chirped in second. about even with the Fuzz when he chirpped it. and kept running till he saw lights. Oh well, like mama always says you gatta pick your battles to win

·
Registered
72 Posts
That's hilarious[:M44], although I do feel just a little sorry for the cager[:I]! "mental note to self:" When on the line, always look twice for the five-O right before smoking sombody!;)

·
Registered
179 Posts
People in cars are sometimes, what's that word I am looking for....idiots on 4 wheels for trying to get it on with a bike.

·
Registered
321 Posts
That sucks. I love Z's but, what they hell are these people thinking? I cant believe someone would consider racing a bike with a car. If I was driving a 355 Modena then I'd chance the loss, hell girls still throw thongs at ferraris. But thats a ferrari, get a clue in a cage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.