Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well next week is the start of the 636 motor build up, regardless of my desmo decision since i already paid for most of the work.

so as it looks on tuesday the bike will get its before work dyno run and then from there a break down of the top end and more than likley the bottom end for some kit bearings and a full crank job (lighten, balance and that racing illegal nitride coating)
the goal is 128 on pump gas and 134 on race gas, doing 2 maps as well.

if the ddesmo deal does not go thru it looks like carillo rods and +1/+2 pistons may be goin in....no better way to waste some money i suppose

when the bike is dynoed off the bat i will put up my akra dyno run, nassert beet run and my zx10r...for shits and giggles

·
Registered
5,766 Posts
well next week is the start of the 636 motor build up, regardless of my desmo decision since i already paid for most of the work.

so as it looks on tuesday the bike will get its before work dyno run and then from there a break down of the top end and more than likley the bottom end for some kit bearings and a full crank job (lighten, balance and that racing illegal nitride coating)
the goal is 128 on pump gas and 134 on race gas, doing 2 maps as well.

if the ddesmo deal does not go thru it looks like carillo rods and +1/+2 pistons may be goin in....no better way to waste some money i suppose

when the bike is dynoed off the bat i will put up my akra dyno run, nassert beet run and my zx10r...for shits and giggles
hey JD i heard them kit bearings can free up some serious HP man, i think 128rwhp is possible with a good tuner and with the mods u have

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Collin i used ot run a full Arka race system, but then swithced over to the Beet.

Depending on upcoming bike purchase i may be selling the beet and putting a SO sytem back on the bike, custom made, that mimics the Beet but use stock header and midpipe MINUS the exhaust valve.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Hey Collin i used ot run a full Arka race system, but then swithced over to the Beet.

Depending on upcoming bike purchase i may be selling the beet and putting a SO sytem back on the bike, custom made, that mimics the Beet but use stock header and midpipe MINUS the exhaust valve.
Just make sure that it's what you wanna do if you sell the Beet. I'm sure that you'll give it a lot of though either way, but that is the dream exhaust system for that bike (as you already know).

Anyway, can't wait to see the dyno #'s. Good luck w/everything...

·
Registered
618 Posts
someone has some serious cashflow. throw some my way, ha just playin. my bikes in pieces after a wreck and my boys bike is totalled after a wreck.

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
i say make it a 678 :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts