Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got an email about our commercial and got curious about what people think of it. Would you all mind taking a moment to watch it and give an honest opion of whether it is Funny, OK, or offensive? Here's a link to the commercial: http://www.superbiketoystore.com/sbk_comm_2.wmv

Here's the email we got:

Hi, I'm wondering how long we have to put up with your ridiculous TV ad. Is it supposed to be funny? Do people take their 400 lb greasy gas dripping bikes and haul them into bed with them? Seriously, and just what do you do with it then? Oh so then your girlfriend comes in and she's so buttercupped on crack that she doesn't get mad but jumps in too. Really. None of this however breaks the bed. In the mean time, I who am not insulted by the intelligent story line here, am thinking about all the reasons I don't need to shop at your store. So did someone just home from a high school party, think this all up? Wow.
How much did it cost you? Do you have any idea how much a stupid immature ad costs you. Funny thing is you will never know.
So offensive ad = lost customers. Neat.
I'm just glad we have a DVR that let's me fwd thru your ad. But the fact that you keep playing it just bugs the crap out of me.
Fire your ad company. Do yourself and us a favor.

·
Ninja Bike Forum Mod
22,254 Posts
I think most motorcycle guys won't be offended. It's kind of amusing to me, actually.

·
Registered
28,050 Posts
I lol'd. Commercials don't dictate who I buy from though. I can't say I've seen it on tv yet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ad

Definitly not offensive. The ad is fine. The person who wrote that may very well be a competitor. If not he has issues. Ignore him.

·
Pursebully
38,079 Posts
I lol'd...reply to that email and tell him to fuck off.

·
Overwhelming Splendidery
13,553 Posts
I chucked, and I think it's fine.

Wonder what the guy who emailed's problem is? Some competitor who is jealous that you have a TV ad? :dunno:

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
I laughed and then thought.....my wife never comes into bed when I have my bikes in there with me...then it hit me...I have 2 bikes...there is no room for my wife.....lol

Great ad, post the return e-mail addy of the guy who wrote you and let US write him...lol

Also, he probably rides a scooter or hooverround and doesn't have a girlfriend of his own!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Anyone that gets offended by that ad has some deep-seated issues in their life they're not dealing with. They just decided to rant at you about your ad instead of dealing with them.

Not offensive at all.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
i like the ad. i'd fuck that bitch...and the girl too.

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
I've seen it a time or two and I like it. Keep in mind everyone on KF is a motorcycle enthusiast, so you'll probably get "biased" opinions. If someone doesn't like it, more than likely they don't ride, which shouldn't matter too much to you guys. :dunno:

Either way, I like it. :)

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
I'm horribly offended. NO GUY sleeps with MY motorcycle!

For the next add, have her come home, kick the guy out, and then snuggle up to the motorcycle without him!

;)

(The ad made me smile, really. Not offended...)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts