Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, Just picked up my learner's license and looking to buy a used LAMS bike. I'm interested in the TU250x and was wondering if anyone has any experience with it.
I did my basic skills test on a GN125 and felt really cramped on it. I've also ridden a bit on the GW250 but am not a fan of the sportier feel.
Does the TU250x sound like a good bet? Would you recommend anything else around a similar price range? I'm planning on checking out some in person this weekend.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Any particular reason why you're asking about Suzukis on a site that's more focused on Kawasaki motorcycles?

Typically, a good beginner bike is light enough that you can easily keep it vertical or pick it up, cheap enough that you're not worried about damaging it and has a throttle response that's forgiving enough that a little extra twist of the wrist doesn't send you careening to your doom. Most of the rest of this is going to be personal preference and reliability.

These days, it's relatively hard to go wrong with a small displacement bike as long as it's comfortable and has a top speed that can handle passing on the kind of roads you'll be riding.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Any particular reason why you're asking about Suzukis on a site that's more focused on Kawasaki motorcycles?
paris shuttle airports
Typically, a good beginner bike is light enough that you can easily keep it vertical or pick it up, cheap enough that you're not worried about damaging it and has a throttle response that's forgiving enough that a little extra twist of the wrist doesn't send you careening to your doom. Most of the rest of this is going to be personal preference and reliability.

These days, it's relatively hard to go wrong with a small displacement bike as long as it's comfortable and has a top speed that can handle passing on the kind of roads you'll be riding.
Best advice and i agree with you too

1 - 5 of 5 Posts