Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My local bike shop is having a sale this weekend on the ICON Bombshell GO GO Leather jacket I want!!!! Normal price is $500, Fri and Sat only I can get it for $375. So I HAVE to buy it now, too good a deal to pass up.

Problem is I can't decide what color. :( You've all seen my bike.....should I go with the black or the pink/white one...

If I get the black I'll have to get the black boots too. If I get the pink I don't really think I want hot pink boots....and not sure if the black would look as nice.

I know, it's really not about looks, it's about the gear. But if I'm paying that much I don't want to second guess my purchase and want to make sure I'm making the right choice.

What do you think? :cool:

http://www.kneedraggers.com/details/Icon_Bombshell_Gogo_Ladies_Leather_Jacket--622737.html

·
Kawi for Life!
1,610 Posts
get black! that way if you ever buy another bike it'll be condusive to that, plus black boots with pink/white jacket is a no go. And I've heard good things about that jacket. A gril I know swears by hers

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
That jacket is too cute, but only in black. The pink is too much......IMO.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Icon Bombshell Gogo Ladies Leather Jacket
Average Customer Rating:
4.5 out of 5 (based on 1 rating)
The primo Bombshell chassis just swallowed a major chill pill and did the back stroke in a lava lamp. Go-Go is the next level of overthe-top, bangin? women?s gear by Icon. We?re talkin? 70?s styling and flair to the bone?an extreme endorphin rush with its own Wah-Wah soundtrack. Dress your lady friend in Go-Go threads and we betcha pop a wheelie.

Wow! This is sad.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol, yeah the ads for it are kinda off. But I really love my current leather, but it does not have the pads in it. My Icon Merc has the pads but not nearly as comfortable or cool (heat wise) as the leather. So this is a perfect choice for me. I have the comfort and feel of the leather that I like and the protection of the pads as well. A bit steep in price but overall I think I will be very happy with it.....

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
get black! that way if you ever buy another bike it'll be condusive to that, plus black boots with pink/white jacket is a no go. And I've heard good things about that jacket. A gril I know swears by hers
Yeah i was thinking the black would be the better choice. I do plan on getting another bike next year and will definately be another black one. With pink accents of course. I do love the girly girl look.....:D

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm not sure if you've ever ridden with pink gear before but I have and I'll never do it again. You might as well ride with a target on your back IMO. I love pink too but sometimes when you want to be taken seriously it doesn't help. That being said, you gotta wear what you like and what makes you happy. So if you don't mind the added attention go for it. :)

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm not sure if you've ever ridden with pink gear before but I have and I'll never do it again. You might as well ride with a target on your back IMO. I love pink too but sometimes when you want to be taken seriously it doesn't help. That being said, you gotta wear what you like and what makes you happy. So if you don't mind the added attention go for it. :)
I ride with pink gear now actually. And I can't really stand out much more than I already do, I'm one of maybe three girls that ride in this town out of hundreds of rockets. I love my pink leather, but I also love the look of the black as well.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I personally like the black better. I think the pink and white is too much. Pink is a great color (I ride in it too), but the pink and white just doesn't look as nice as the black.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts