1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
I like where they moved the "636" to.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Me too. And the orange is dead sexy too... kinda like me (cough, ahem...)

I thought they were going with black frames though ???

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
I noticed no black and red on the site. RIP?

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I spoke my local dealer who just got back from a show and he said only the zx10r will have the black frames. The 636 will keep the painted silver frames.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Dead sexy is right. I was planning on going for a trade next season, I was hell bent on getting the green 636 (aka sex3sex...)... but this might just persuade me.

Is that the same shade of orange that came on the (RIP) 7R?

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
I like that orange, it is badass..

-Flash

·
Registered
171 Posts
I wonder if they changed the seat position unlike the /03 either way it still is a sweet ride [:M10]

Theres no way Half way about it ZX says it all [:M88]

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
i would get that color over any of the others.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Seems like the 6R will come out with blue, orange, silver, and Kawa green. Guess the 6RR will no longer be unique and have the green paint. But the difference between the R and RR will be the frame, the 6RR is painted black. However the 10r will have the green, orange, blue, and black (sweet lookin!!). [:M2]

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
For some reason, I just can't get this bike out of my head. I LOVE the orange color on it. I showed it to some friends and they just said it's too much orange but I really get excited about it. I can't wait for the Motorcycle shows to make their rounds again this year [:p][:p][:p].

Maybe "Ken Orange 03"??

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.