Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, let me tell you guys how great this site is. I've been reading here for awhile and you guys have great info on pretty much everything and anything. My question is this. Is $8370 OTD a good price for an 04? If the consensus is yes, then I'll probably pick it up Saturday. The lil 250 was a fun bike, but I'm ready to step it up to a 600 and leave the 250 for my wife.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Sounds about right but get them to give you some free gear. Or take $300 off, remember there are still 2003'3 out there for at least a $1000 cheaper and they are the same bike. Man I miss San Antonio.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I'd probably get an 03 if it weren't for that orange though. It just makes me drool everytime I see it. San Antonio is pretty cool. Would you happen to be military falconeight?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Check out http://www.kawasaki-irving.com. They're website is listing an 04 in Texas as $7872 OTD. I don't know if they have orange, but you can at least use them to bargain against other dealers in San Antonio.

I bought my 03 there in September and they were good enough to also throw in some gear at dealer cost.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Originally posted by Orange Daze
Yeah, I'd probably get an 03 if it weren't for that orange though. It just makes me drool everytime I see it. San Antonio is pretty cool. Would you happen to be military falconeight?
Ya Im from San Antonio Im in the Army Stationed at Fort Knox. I use to live of Broadway in Alamo Heights.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Like mentioned above, have them throw something in for that price. Maybe a free service or a decent helmet. Around the Houston area, the OTD price is $8000.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey thanks for all the info guys. I'll definitely see if I can get him to lower the price or maybe an extended warranty with that price. Yeah falconeight I know exactly where that is. Lots of cruisin down that way. I'm Air Force stationed at Randolph AFB. Good to meet ya.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
keep looking there are cheaper prices. unless he works with you. don't get screwed.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts

I know how you feel . When I got to the dealer , That orange ws calling me. I tried to look away but she kept on calling me to her.

·
Registered
586 Posts
felt the same way as federal. I just went into look and a week later I had a new orange 636. What was I thinking I dont need 2 bikes. JK I need 1 of every make and model. Someday when im rich:D

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hey have you tried the dealership in Universal City just north of SA. I've bought my last three Kawasaki's from them. They are the cheapest dealer in this area besides going up to Dallas. If you look in the Cycletrader I think Highlands Kawasaki in Dallas is the cheapest in Texas.

·
Registered
212 Posts
S.A. brings back alot of good times.I use to live in Sequin..I'm just window shopping at the moment,but i'm looking at getting a 02.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
the orange looks good but...what leathers do you guys wear to match the bike? lol

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.