Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi... almost went the chrome route but then i got to thinking they all look the same. if was iffy about the color scheme but i think it turned out great. enjoy...

·
Registered
381 Posts
dude i have the same bike wheels are sick where you get them and where can i get some? pm me or e-mail [email protected] thanks very nice bike

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
nice..
i love my orange.. and seein these pics just makes me think one thing...

i really need to wash my bike..

·
Registered
314 Posts
very sick and awesome looking bike. nice helmet especially the wheels. where/how did you get your wheels painted gold?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
very sick and awesome looking bike. nice helmet especially the wheels. where/how did you get your wheels painted gold?
my friends little brother is the manager of a body shop so i just took them to him and they did all the painting for me. it was stock when i bought it except the exhaust. me and a friend tore it apart and rebuilt it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
DDDDDDuuuuuuuuuuuuuddddddddeeeeeee!!!!!!!! :eek:

That is one fricken awesome bike. Good job!!! Prolly one of the sickest bikes I have seen on here!!!!!
Nice camera work too.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks... really with just the camera i dont know what i doing. i just set it to auto lol. its more of my photoshop skills

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
sweet bike man. what is the paint code of that gold on your wheels?

·
ratherberiding
18,438 Posts
Wow, that's the cleanest 03/04 I've seen since Tdahle's

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Wow, that's the cleanest 03/04 I've seen since Tdahle's
Why thanks joonya :D Although my baby deserves more love than I can give while still in college!

Sweet bike though. Frame painted or powdercoated? I need a pair of those carbon air duct panels too because I've got a little brake fluid on my old ones...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
sweet bike man. what is the paint code of that gold on your wheels?
i dunno... its a three stage paint. i went to the paint store, flipped through a book and found a medium tone metallic gold flake for a base coat. the i got a candy honey gold to go on top of that then clear.

Very sweet... Rep to you and the color choice! I would love to get my lil 2fityy colored in the tangelo pearl by house of colors... Is that the same color you used? Looks close. Thanks for sharing
if your talking about the orange its just a factory color

Why thanks joonya :D Although my baby deserves more love than I can give while still in college!

Sweet bike though. Frame painted or powdercoated? I need a pair of those carbon air duct panels too because I've got a little brake fluid on my old ones...
its painted. i wanted to get it powder coated but ended up just painting it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts