Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanting to organise a ride day with fellow Melbourians around 26th Jan 04 Public holiday. If anyone is interested. Thinking Great Ocean Road or King lake Yea healsville or Arthers Seat flinders any feed back will be Good. Leaving for Thialand Tonight back 25th. I'm thinking a nice sports ride and lunch some where and a coffee later that day.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
post in the EVENTS AND RIDES section. i heard of a zx6r UK site also, but i dont think we have many aussie's here.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Originally posted by zx6raust
Wanting to organise a ride day with fellow Melbourians around 26th Jan 04 Public holiday.
Hey I'd be up for it, although I think I might have trouble keeping up with you on the little ZZR250! However, I suspect my better half has already made plans for me to work on the house that weekend :(

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
john h

I'm still interested in a ride i'll be back in australia in late jan . how about a ride day in early feb

cheers
george

·
Registered
416 Posts
Originally posted by zx6raust
john h

I'm still interested in a ride i'll be back in australia in late jan . how about a ride day in early feb

cheers
george
Hey there!

I've got a bit of leave coming up in early Feb, I'm just not sure how much of it will be spent painting walls and ceilings. [xx(]

I've got a mate with a CBR250RR also keen to go for a ride some time, so maybe we should get a bit of a group happening. Just remember though - newbies on L plated ZZR250s only go so fast!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey John ,

Feb sounds good I'm currently walking around with a walking stick hurt my back just before Thailand. With some Physio work late Jan and First week Feb should be no problem to jump on the bike. John which are the dates that you are taking of in Feb. So that we can organise a ride day around that period and the more the merry I say.

Cheers
George

·
Registered
10 Posts
G'day!

Finally found some fellow Melbournians!! Woo Hoo!!

Let me know when you guys are going for another ride...I'm pretty keen to get out of the city!!

I'm tryin to organise a "track day" down @ Phillip Island soon. If youre keen let me know!!

Should be a blast!!

Cheers:D

·
Registered
333 Posts
I'm keen..
But as its march already looks like I missed out

mfzx6r

·
Registered
16 Posts
Definatley be interested in a ride day, I'm on holidays right now for coupla weeks and have been getting out every time theres a break in this c**p weather.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.