Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We meet on tuesday night "2 wheel tuesday" up at the sonic and while I was up there the other night along with at least 90 other bikes, which was pretty awesome in itself, anyway as I looked at all the bikes and all the things that people had done to make their bikes original, one of a kind, I noticed mine completely bone stock was probably the only one of a kind out there because it was original and all the other bikes looked exactly like the other short of the few that were painted, so the question is this how original can a bike be if it has all the accesories the other bike has?just like the old mustangs its rare to see one without chrome pipes! whats your take[?] Chris

·
Registered
207 Posts
I thought of the same thing. A couple months ago I was in a crowd of around 30 bikes in Pittsburgh and mine was the only stock one there, and all the other bikes kinda had the same looking mods. My bike was even more unique considering I was the only Kawi there. So, if you ride a Kawi, you gotta a good chance of being the oddball in a bike meet already.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Just like the people that buy a Harley to be an individual and then completely cover it in chrome, custom paint and leather. Guess what, that 45,000 dollar piece of originality now looks EXACTLY like every other one out there. Congratulations, you are your own special individual person. Just like everyone else.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
yeah, but i bet you wont want to stay stock for too long.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Yeah, I'll put my money on what arturo says as well. Originality from being stock doesn't give you as many "nice bike" remarks as unoriginality from being similar to other modded-out bikes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.