Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of upgrading to the 1000 and want to find out what's a good OTD price.
Give me your impressions of the bike too.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
There isn't as good of rebaits for the 12 as there are 11 yet. That could change next month. Most shops any more will sell them for almost cost. Just so they don't pay the floorplan. And remeber when you are shopping it doesn't matter if they sell 1 a year or 100 all dealers pay the same for each unit. In case a dealer trys to tell you that they can't match thhe others price because they got it cheaper. Some try that. It wouldn't make dealer trading worth it. But here is the trick normally around October they will reward dealers for taking trades off others and then you can get it for a much better price.

Sent from my PC36100 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There isn't as good of rebaits for the 12 as there are 11 yet. That could change next month. Most shops any more will sell them for almost cost. Just so they don't pay the floorplan. And remeber when you are shopping it doesn't matter if they sell 1 a year or 100 all dealers pay the same for each unit. In case a dealer trys to tell you that they can't match thhe others price because they got it cheaper. Some try that. It wouldn't make dealer trading worth it. But here is the trick normally around October they will reward dealers for taking trades off others and then you can get it for a much better price.

Sent from my PC36100 using Motorcycle.com Free App
Thanks for the help. Hopefully within a year I'll be riding one. I the car world you can get BLUE BOOK for your trade in. Same with bikes?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yeah you probly wont get them down that much but if you have another dealer in the area let the first dealer know you can and will walk out other than that tactic i dont see you getting the price down that much. Good luck and tell us how it goes

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

1 - 6 of 6 Posts