Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone who has bought or knows of the out the door price on a 6R and 6RR can you please list the city, state and which bike and color you bought.

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
119 Posts
$8900 about 4 months ago is what I paid for my black 03 6R....This included Sales tax, Licensing, and a HJC AC11 helmet in Longview, Washington

·
Registered
337 Posts
El Paso, TX I got the guy at Edge Kawasaki to go to $7800 OTD. But I wanted more so I will wait.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Dang some of you guys are getting them for really low. What are you doing to get the dealers so low? So when I go get mine I can do the same.

·
Banned
34 Posts
Originally posted by Kilrrex
Dang some of you guys are getting them for really low. What are you doing to get the dealers so low? So when I go get mine I can do the same.
Nothing special, just caught the last bike on the floor for '03, I found that price searching through cycletrader.com. Call Ed at Honda East Toledo 419-891-1230 ext# 20. From their site: Keep in mind our "Specials" pricing is rock buttom! We simply add $53 for title and document fees to any of our deals. Unlike the competition, we do not add prep, freight, assembly, destination charges and/or any other nonsense fees to scam your hard earned dollar. We here at Honda East want to see that your leave here excited about your deal and we hope you come back! http://www.hondaeasttoledo.com

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.