Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starts in less then 2 weeks. Should be a great seaon.

· Premium Member
953 Posts
Yes sir, I'm looking forward to it.
I'm going to try and go to Hangtown this year. Never been to an outdoor before.

· Premium Member
953 Posts
I just watched the DVR. F-ing Reed!
Man, Dungey really turns it up outdoors doesnt he?!
Where is Stewart? I thought he was going to race moto this season.
Well looks like I'll be routing for Villopoto for the outdoors. I get no Stewart or Canard!
Looks like it will be a close to the end just like supercross.

· Premium Member
953 Posts

· Premium Member
953 Posts
Yeah that sucked! Boooo Suzuki! I had one before. I worked on it more than I rode it! I bet they give him a new engine every race now, like Honda is doing.

Dang, Reed has got to be ecstatic! He keeps it up and he could have a few riders on his team next year. I wonder how profitable it would be for him if he won this season?

To bad to hear about all Alessi. I wouldn't be routing for him but he's pretty good outdoors.

Villopoto needs to find himself pretty quickly. I'm a little frustrated.

· Registered
2,611 Posts
Yeah that sucked! Boooo Suzuki! I had one before. I worked on it more than I rode it! I bet they give him a new engine every race now, like Honda is doing.

Dang, Reed has got to be ecstatic! He keeps it up and he could have a few riders on his team next year. I wonder how profitable it would be for him if he won this season?

To bad to hear about all Alessi. I wouldn't be routing for him but he's pretty good outdoors.

Villopoto needs to find himself pretty quickly. I'm a little frustrated.
what did i miss about alessi ?

· Registered
2,611 Posts
They showed a clip of him, must have been in practice, taking a big hit. He was out cold laying on his face.
man that kid gets hurt alot , my power went out and it took me 15 minutes to get the generator gassed up and run the extension cords so i missed the beginning of the race ..lol

i gotta give credit to fpl they had two trucks on the pole in like 10 minutes and the power was back on in about an hour or so

· Premium Member
953 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.