Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i been wondering what is the best stunt bike out there ? i mean i know everyone has there own preferance but i am thinking of getting me a bike just to stunt it and well i am still debateing maybe you guys can help me out i would appreciate it :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
i had a few issues with oil flowing into the air box on a 636. it would choke up the vent and the motor would stall. id go for the F4i

·
Registered
381 Posts
Originally posted by tlstunts
F4i's are garbage 636 all day
not trying to start any shit here but can you give me some specific reasons why? Im looking at another bike and either gonna get another f4i or a 636 main advantage to the f4i for me in myrtle beach is everyone there rides them so parts are everywhere. Ive heard f4i is more of a tank and can handle the abuse of learning and the 636 is more nimble but breaks a lot easier than the F4i so its better for an experianced rider. I could be totally wrong and misguided here so can you set the record straight with your oppinon.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i have seen ALOT of people really eat shit when the pop one on R1's is there any reason for that other then they might not know what the hell they are doing ? how about the 954's and 929's? how are they are bp or freeway wheelies?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Most F4i's that i have ridden loose power so easy. Honda's when they run strong are great bikes. I've ridden the a good bike Like Darius' f4i which is set up mint and runs good. the bike is easy. but if you let a f4i slip or you dont install a manual cam chain tensioner it runs like hell. f4i's smoke like hell for 2-3 days if they roll up on the clip on's. The spark plugs cost $15 a plug. computers tend to go out unexpectedly and the front ends suck they require a 929 front end swap which cost more money

the 636 has 36 more cc's it runs like a champ even if you get a little oil in the airbox. the bike never smokes if you get the right cage. the front end is mint with inverted forks. the rear-sets do suck but can be easily fixed with a set of woodcraft.

·
Registered
442 Posts
what about the suzuki supermoto 400 or whatever its called? that thing should rip

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.