Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a pic awhile back, of a have vinyl sticker, half perforated sticker that went over the headlight, giving it that effect that there was no headlight...

Anybody seen those pics/know where I can find that stuff?

<3

·
Banned
5,572 Posts
There probobly wasnt a headlight..

Most bikes with "race plastics" on them have the number plate where the headlight would be...

Race plastics dont have headlights..or back seat

Race track you cannot have headlights

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There probobly wasnt a headlight..

Most bikes with "race plastics" on them have the number plate where the headlight would be...

Race plastics dont have headlights..or back seat

Race track you cannot have headlights

Dude, I know what I am talking about :rolleyes:

Its to make it look "race ready" although still being completely street legal.

Pretty much exactly like these, but with the number plate effect on one side, and then the color of the bike on the other:

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
I saw a pic awhile back, of a have vinyl sticker, half perforated sticker that went over the headlight, giving it that effect that there was no headlight...

Anybody seen those pics/know where I can find that stuff?

<3
I know what you are talking about.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Motorcycle-Parts-Accessories__EFX-MOTORCYCLE-HEADLIGHT-BLACK-MESH-ALL-BIKES_W0QQitemZ350092841277QQadnZMotorcycleQ20PartsQ20Q26Q20AccessoriesQQadiZ2863QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item350092841277&_trkparms=39%3A1|65%3A1|240%3A1318&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245#ebayphotohosting

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know what you are talking about.

Getting closer, maybe it was custom, but one side was white, with the number plate continued in white vinyl across the paint, and the other light was the factory paint finish...

Does that make any sense at all?

·
Registered
738 Posts
I better get some rep points for this!, LOL: Try www.planetsuperbike.com. Look at thier track-day number plates, they make them in a street version that are what you are looking for.

Reactions: jaamz

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
....obviously.....that's why you are asking on a forum where anyone in the world can answer.............

--David

:Bowdown:

I didn't mean it like that, its just I said "over the headlights for that race ready look"

Not, "I need race plastics so I can go on the track look"

My bad for being so serious, been a tough weekend... I promise to lighten up :p

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
:Bowdown:

I didn't mean it like that, its just I said "over the headlights for that race ready look"

Not, "I need race plastics so I can go on the track look"

My bad for being so serious, been a tough weekend... I promise to lighten up :p
Off your knees peasant!!

My bad for being such a joker, it's been a great weekend....I promise to be more serious in the future.........(pssst, I'm lying. I'll never be serious on here)

--David

P.S. You should go on the track. Nothing like it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts