Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
I got the A-Stars SMX boots about 2 months ago and they fit like a glove! Love them. I also know 3 others with the exact same boots with no complaints.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Honestly, I don't think you're gonna go wrong with either boot. Try 'em both on and see which one you like the feel of better. Personally I dig the titanium toe sliders on the Ox's... but that's nitpickin' details on two good quality boots.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Buy the cheaper boot, I have S-MX Gore and I'm happy with them, a friend is using Oxtar and no complaints from there either...

Just remember to apply some silicone spray into ankle joints in the boots before going for a walk or you'll hear plenty of squeeking sounds ;)

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys! I'm going to go to kneedraggers and try them on. (Thankfully they have a store in Delaware!) I was liking the Oxtars because of the Ti toe slider too, Do the sliders screw onto the SMX's? I heard that they were velcro!?!?

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Originally posted by DEZixxer

Thanks guys! I'm going to go to kneedraggers and try them on. (Thankfully they have a store in Delaware!) I was liking the Oxtars because of the Ti toe slider too, Do the sliders screw onto the SMX's? I heard that they were velcro!?!?
They're not velcro, they kinda snap in to the boot. I've never taken them off, but I read somewhere that they can be a bit of a pain to replace.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.