·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are you going to put the zx away. I not to shure what I'm going to do[^]

·
Registered
401 Posts
can't do it, not yet. rode today it was 50 degrees out. didn't ride as fast as usual, no interstate just back roads(rt 5). stopped after about a hour to eat and warm up, then made our way back home. every week i say i'm gonna put it up, but then a decent day comes around.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it got in the 60's but it started raining . so I put her away:(

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I'm in Delaware, but I'll join my neighbor to the north here...

This is my first winter with a bike, and I'm planning on keeping it out as long as possible. I road this morning to work and it was about 50 out. Last week I road at 38 F one night![xx(] But I still loved it

Just wear layers and ride!

·
Registered
211 Posts
yeah i dont think the season is quite over yet but i never really put the bike away because you occasionally get a nice day here and there even in the winter. i just make a habit of starting the bike a couple times a week and let it get up to about 200 degrees and then shut it off.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
ohh ohhh..I'll be out riding Thruday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday...

suppose to be in the upper 60 to low 70's....

·
Registered
551 Posts
If you guys in PA are gonna ride this weekend let some of us new yorkers know!!! There was another post about a ride in PA this weekend?

Gotta take advantage.. this might be the last couple of days untill mother nature shits on the east coast :D

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
I believe that this weekend is gonna be nice and warm. Any of you up for a Bear Mountain run?

·
Registered
211 Posts
yeah you are pretty far east of me. i live in Horsham, PA right off the TP if you are interested, my address is 3855 blair mill road, horsham, pa 19044
maybe that will give you an idea of your trip

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
hell im right smack in the middle of PA on the PA/MD border....out in the middle of nowhere...

·
Registered
211 Posts
come on and say screw it and drive to my house maybe the night befpre and go out with us and have some fun and then get up in the morning and go riding. you can sleep with my cat he loves to snuggle.....[8)]

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
so how was the ride guys? It was great Sunday and today it is suppose to get in the 80's....

might try and get off work early to go riding...

·
Registered
211 Posts
Originally posted by Andy_7676
so how was the ride guys? It was great Sunday and today it is suppose to get in the 80's....

might try and get off work early to go riding...
one word: AWESOME!!!

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
it time I put her away for winter. I can't keep puting it away and then take her out. she done for the season.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.