Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Which Paint?

• All white

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • White w/ Red (Beat bike)

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • White w/ black and Red (Beat Race bike)

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Other (please share)

Votes: 4 10.8%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'll be painting the bike this winter and going with White (deal with it dimeadozen). I'll be using Championship White from the Honda Type R series of cars (it's a nice white, with a cream tint in certain light). But I've been looking at maybe doing some sort of custom job other than just white.

I saw the Beat 250r and liked both their race bike and their product bike's paint schemes. So I made a few quick chops with those ideas, in addition to a solid white.

What do you guys/gals think of the different ideas? Any other suggestions?

Attachments

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
I think a 250 would look really good in red,white and blue( ex. plasma red/blue)That way it wouldn't have the darker look like a gsxr.Maybe its just me put the color schemes on those bikes make them look cheap.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
here's a quality MS Paint mock up i did...

Attachments

·
Banned
1,899 Posts
don't buy from color-rite.com....
With four posts, and why would you say that?? I've bought couple things off there, and they are just perfect. Hell, their paint is harder than spray paint, thats for sure. Even the paint matched the stock green fairings.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
I'll be painting the bike this winter and going with White (deal with it dimeadozen). I'll be using Championship White from the Honda Type R series of cars (it's a nice white, with a cream tint in certain light). But I've been looking at maybe doing some sort of custom job other than just white.

I saw the Beat 250r and liked both their race bike and their product bike's paint schemes. So I made a few quick chops with those ideas, in addition to a solid white.

What do you guys/gals think of the different ideas? Any other suggestions?
i don't know i'm not really feeling any of those thumbnails. i think an exotic orange color like you see on the newer lamborghini's (http://images.europeancarweb.com/fe...orghini_Murcielago_Spyder+front_side_lime.jpg) would look amazing and be quite unique. it seems as if white is the new black these days, too many people going that route and its starting to get played out.

here's a quality MS Paint mock up i did...
that looks pretty cool :)

don't buy from color-rite.com....
why do you say that?
With four posts, and why would you say that?? I've bought couple things off there, and they are just perfect. Hell, their paint is harder than spray paint, thats for sure. Even the paint matched the stock green fairings.
why should his number of posts have any bearing on weather or not he has had good or bad experiences with a company and or its products?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Championship White is a great color choice! I used to envy that color back in the Integra Type R days ;) I hope you're getting this done professionally Ouhei.
Oh for sure, I'm by no means a painter, so I'm letting a professional handle that. Depending on the amount of time I have to dedicate to it, I may take the pieces off my self and take them to the shop or just drop it off.
i don't know i'm not really feeling any of those thumbnails. i think an exotic orange color like you see on the newer lamborghini's (http://images.europeancarweb.com/fe...orghini_Murcielago_Spyder+front_side_lime.jpg) would look amazing and be quite unique. it seems as if white is the new black these days, too many people going that route and its starting to get played out.
I'm not crazy about any of the paint schemes I've mocked up, right now, just solid Champ white is what I'm going with. I've always loved white as a color on vehicles and I want to keep the bike basic and have it match my helmet/gear nicely. White/black/red is a classic combo that I've always loved so it was my first thought when painting came to mind.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts