Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i came up with a paint scheme i want but i want to know if anyone has ever seen it done? I want to do my bike like an old WWII plane with the shark teeth in the front. and the rest of the bike airbrush so it looks like it has metal panels all riveted on. not sure if i would do it green with black frame and green wheels. or leave the wheels red and do the rest in black. of course on both the teeth will be white with a red tounge and nose. I think if it's done right it would look bad ass. also it's gonna be more of a dull color not shiney.

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
That would definitely be custom, I'd like to see that.

To add to that, maybe a pin-up girl pic painted on the side too. A lot of those old planes had a girl on the side.

I'd say pass on any bullet holes, too many bikes have those. The rivets sound cool.

I am sure there are some WWII sites that have plane pics, maybe you could get some ideas off of one of those sites.

-Flash

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah. i see what you're saying about the black and red being more modern. we'll see i'm not sure how soon i can do this. I'm building a new truck too. I'm more of a lowrider person than a bike person (sorry guys). I'm building an 87 s10 blazer bodydroped on 20's. I really wanted to do the bike to match the truck but i think the truck is just gonna be black and silver. I kinda would like each piece to stand out on it's own for different reasons.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.