• Yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Go for white. That's what I did. Is your bike red like in your avatar?

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
hokie copied me! :D

several locals thought it was lame that I wanted to paint my tires, but they turned out well. i've just been too lazy to maintain the paint.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Originally posted by ZeRo_C0oL
hokie copied me! :D

several locals thought it was lame that I wanted to paint my tires, but they turned out well. i've just been too lazy to maintain the paint.
Are you using stuff from autozone or some other? I saw the other day they have tire paint tube for whitewalls and lettering. I wonder if it's the same thing you guys are using?

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
im sure it is. Some guys even go to a local craft store and buy the paint pens they have there. If you think about it, its just paint

·
Registered
76 Posts
I use a paint pen that is for touching up white wall tires. Can get it at auto parts stores, I have even seen them at Walmart

·
Registered
449 Posts
do white it looks the best, I got the paint pen at walmart for like 6 bucks. The hard part for me anyways was doing the side that the kickstand was on because I couldnt get the paint to flow outta the pen...oh yeah on you really have to keep up on them or it will turn to a faded brown color after a while.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Originally posted by nerijusj

Are you using stuff from autozone or some other? I saw the other day they have tire paint tube for whitewalls and lettering. I wonder if it's the same thing you guys are using?
well, it's similar..

I got a Lockhard Phillips tire paint pen from SoloMotoParts. It does the trick, and it's "designed for motorcycle tires"

...but what you found should do the trick too

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.