Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 506 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DC Paintworx Motorcycle paint

I figure I would post this here since anyone on this board who would need a paint job would be a racer or trackday junkie.

I am posting this for my buddy who is a full time bodyshop painter who I am helping to paint bikes.

We are offering excellent prices for paint jobs for your track bike!
He has 18 years of expierence, works at a bodyshop and is the lead painter in his shop.
Prices start at $325 for a single color and $395 for up to 3 colors and a number plate.

We are located in Easton, PA. About an hour from NYC, an hour from Philly and a 1/2 hour from the Poconos.

EDIT: NOW OFFERING POWDER COATING.

TEXT/Call 610-703-8178 or email at [email protected]

If anyone should need NEW Track/Race Bodywork I offer great prices on Armour Bodies bodywork.
Like us on Facebook
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=761949890561148&ref=bookmark

Here are some pics of my last 3 bikes.

My 07 R6

And my 06 Kawi 636

And my 04 R6

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some more pics of some previous work.

Some more pics.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
Looks like some good work. I wonder how much to ship west to east coast and back again.....

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like some good work. I wonder how much to ship west to east coast and back again.....
UPS costs around $65 for one way, the Post Office is a little cheaper.

·
Premium Member
10,446 Posts
once i get my CF bodywork i will be sending it his way...can you tell me if he can do the
RAW Ti colored paint...eggshell or whatever they call it.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep, he can computer color match any color you need.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Give you an idea a decent paint job in single color not counting the tank is 500. and if you want diffrent colors its goes on up from there. mcprodesign.com is the guy that paints most of the westcoast locals. Also he does a lot of the ama teams and people across the nation.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
+1
sounds like decent price. dont really know how much a paint job costs.
What Quick208 said, for the same paintjob they usually go for $550 and up.
We are Racers also and know what it costs to race and do trackdays. We are just trying to help out fellow racers and trackday junkies like ourselves and at the same time make a few extra bucks to help support our motorcycle habbit. :)

1 - 20 of 506 Posts