Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...I parked the bike for winter today. :mad: Had one last good ride, then got home, washed it up, waxed it, winterized it, and put it up in the shed

I envy you guys who can ride year round...but damn, I rode to work yesterday morning and it was -10 and pretty slick! stupid canadian winter season

·
Registered
224 Posts
I'm putting mine up soon because its starting to get cooler and rain more and I don't have a garage here. So I will store mine at my moms about 40 miles away. :(

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
i've decided my official cutoff is 40 this year. after that it's just a waste. i'm far too cold to enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
i know how ya feel man. im away at college and wasn't even able to ride it for the rest of the season. then when i do go back for breaks ill be doing all the plastic work and painting it, so it'll be a while before i get to ride again.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
lol I put mine away last week...I never thought I'd say it, but I'm glad the season is over...too many bad memories and things that happened during this season...(no I didn't crash)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Won't have to park it here, I'll ride year round, but It is currently under a car cover and a tarp under my parents deck.:(

Nest weekend I am building a shed to put it in, I can't store my baby like this.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Over here in Cali to me 70 is a bit chilli. :Laughing rolling:
A tid bit nippy? What before I left I was riding until about 45 and that was just in the morning....your good during the cause it warms up, but ur azz better be home before the sun set cause then it cold.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Man I'm sorry that your bikes need to be parked for a few months a year. You need to come to Guam where it's always 80 degrees.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I got all my winter gear, I should be able to ride it at least once a week

·
Premium Member
14,851 Posts
I was chilly in 58 degree weather this morning...don't feel so cold after reading what you guys have been riding in. In all fairness, I was wearing a mesh jacket and light t-shirt, so the fact I was cold is my own fault.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts