Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A bunch of my friends (5) are going on July 2nd (some concert around there). Just wondering how many people are going, I'd be up for it but I sold my house and I have to get my shit moved to my temp. apt. by July 8th and they have to move their shit in ahead of time...

Anyway, anyone on here going?

------

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'll be going. Me and 3 or 4 friends. Should be fun, this will be something like my fifth time going. Hope they have paved some of the roads, some have got quite bumpy, for the most part awsome. The best part is the thunder run, all trafic gets stopped for you, drive through red lights, and you can do wheelies:D:D

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
OK, I'll be working friday until early afternoon, hopefully no later then 3.
I plan on heading up friday if the weather is nice, and will come back saturday night or sunday. I have not been upto parry sound yet so I dont know, if it's good I might stay both nights.
I'll be camping most likely since Im broke :)

------

-=Welcome To Canada=-

2002 Green 6R
1986 Gixxer 7/11

·
Registered
36 Posts
That does suck
Unfortunatly we are leaving Friday morning around 10.
If you do go up Friday & Sat. would be the days to be there, most people leave Sunday.
If you are camping at the fair grounds I hear it is quite the party there.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Was up for the weekend in Parry Sound / Huntsville / Port Carling and all the bike roads in between. Do yourselves a favor guys and hit these roads:

- County Road 518 from Hwy 69 to Hwy 11
- Rosseau Road (141) from Hwy 69 to Hwy 11
- County Road 632 from Rosseau to Port Carling
- Bala Road (169) from 69 to Bala

These roads blow away ANYTHING we have further south in Ontario to ride for good second and third gear twisties for MILES and MILES and MILES.

You will put in a good day of riding just hitting these roads, and you can't beat the waitresses at "The Cottage" in Huntsville down by the bridge.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.