Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Yeah...stupid cops!! Oh wait...never mind[:I] Anyways....I agree, last year sucked pretty bad. It looks like this year should be better, just don't know if it is worth a 4hr trip!!! Still debating about it....

·
Registered
717 Posts
Guys, I am from Parry Sound, probably riding from Toronto on Sat at 6am.
My Uncle has a large property just 2 mins from Parry Sound up the 124 hwy and has offered it for camping for us. $10 a person, there is a awesome crapper house with wash sink. Even hydro hook up for the serious campers!! and full use of his BBQ and BONFIRE pit, horseshoes and LOTS OF LOUD MUSIC if need be all hours of the night! He usually has about 20- 30 JEEPS at his place on weekends camping, of course not this weekend!!

Anyone interested email him at [email protected] or email me at [email protected]

See ya'll there!

Jonathon

P.S. zedder call me, 1-888-592-8884

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am hooking up with 87gtNos at the Tim Horton's in Barrie around 8;30
400 to Essa (2nd offramp in town) turn right, then first right(Fairview)Tim's is right there.
From there hook up with some more people at another location in town, take old Barrie Rd. to Orillia ,hook up with some people from there and take the backroads to Parry Sound. Moderate pace as there will extra OPP out for this

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just an update
Same meeting place/time, going skip meeting the group in Orillia as they are not leaving until 10 maybe 11.
11 to Southwood 13 to 169 to Port Carling to 632 then 141 towards Parrysound

·
Registered
717 Posts
Good morning zedder! I owe you $20!! Sorry, I realized that last night!! We'll have to hook up around Barrie soon!!

Rally was alright this year! Cops weren't bad either!

I have videos of 3 ZX9R's on the dyno that I'll post up later on today!!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by 87gtNOS
Good morning zedder! I owe you $20!! Sorry, I realized that last night!! We'll have to hook up around Barrie soon!!

Rally was alright this year! Cops weren't bad either!

I have videos of 3 ZX9R's on the dyno that I'll post up later on today!!
Nice to meet ya Jonathon.Can't wait to see the vids .
The rider on 13 ended up with 2 cracked ribs and a broken shoulder.

·
Registered
717 Posts
We all saw you at Don Cherry's...very nice, VERY.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by 87gtNOS
Lisa, do you have black shorts that say Kawasaki on them??
Oh ya with the Honda T-shirt, I wish I had my camera turned on :D

·
Registered
717 Posts
I thought you would be riding, not playing co-pilot??!!

·
Registered
363 Posts
I really wanted to ride up but I haven't really done any long rides. As soon as I got up there I started regreting that decision. There were definately alot more girls on bikes than I expected. I HATE being passanger...it is NO FUN AT ALL!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.