Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wrecked my 03 636 last week going about 65....luckily i was wearing my gear so im fine but my bike is totaled. The rear frame is bent but i think the main frame is still straight. I still have 2900 on the loan but i didnt have comprehensive at the time. How can i get the most money out of the bike? On ebay i see people trying to sell frames for like $1500...is that possible...or is it better to try to sell it whole??

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Comprehensive pays for stuff like gravel damage, collision pays crash damage.

You might get $600 for the frame, $1000 for the engine, and another $1000 for all the bits and pieces if you sell them individually, like clipons, master cylinder, rotors, wheels, etc. You wont get $1500 for the frame.

You might get half that selling the wreck

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
there is a guy in the classifieds on here looking for a motor..

as for the rest of the bike...
well not to sure about it..If it was a 2005/06 i would buy the entire bike from you

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Whats good:

Main Frame, Engine, Front forks, Front wheel and brake assembley (w/ michelin pilots sports), swing arm, right lower fairing (green), radiator, rear shock, digital speedometer, rear seat cover (green)

·
Registered
37 Posts
if you decide to part out bike, i will buy the frame with title and front and rear sprockets. also i few other odds and ends but those are the ones i am really worried about. reply back soon because i will buy as soon as your ready.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.