Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey guys im parting out a 02 zx6r... if anyone needs any parts feel free to post up or pm me... here is the link to the add below.

http://www.kawiforums.com/sale-parts-parts-motorcycles/263114-98-02-zx6r-05-08-zzr600-partout-pics.html
Apparently we are supposed to be specific about exactly what we are parting out, and what the prices are if we post a part out. ( I was informed of this a couple days ago when I posted my part out post for an 05 ZZR). I would say best of luck to ya on ebay, but quite frankly, for the moment you're business competition :banghead:

·
That Fighter Guy
15,175 Posts
Apparently we are supposed to be specific about exactly what we are parting out, and what the prices are if we post a part out. ( I was informed of this a couple days ago when I posted my part out post for an 05 ZZR). I would say best of luck to ya on ebay, but quite frankly, for the moment you're business competition :banghead:
That rule applies to the classifieds section. He's using this forum to inform others of his other thread. Unnecessary in my opinion, but I do wish both of you the best of luck with your parts. That's still a very popular bike, so parts should move. You can try zx6r.com, riderforums.com, and zxforums.com as well. I haven't sold anything on ebay in a long time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts