Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone i'm parting a 06 zx6r black email [email protected] or pm with needs. Here is a list of whats left...,left mid , front fender,radiator w/fan,front seat,two brothers slipon no mufflers,kick stand,front and rear calipers, subframe w/undertray,shock,rad hoses.best offer on all parts in canadian funds...Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'm interested in the headlight pending pics and prices.

·
Registered
43 Posts
right side black inner cowl just below the brake lever assembly and I need the bolts that hold that black cover over the exhaust on the swingarm

also dibs if you have some aftermarket brake lines and right side lower fairing if it's not all busted up

·
Registered
15 Posts
How much for the front forks? And how many miles and what color?
Also do you have the Air inlet duct and the starter engine cover if so how much?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Sorry getting back to everyone ..i'll send pics tonight to those who requested them and reply to others...Here is a list of whats left...upper fairing some scratches no cracks or missing tabs,cover under upper,left mid w/inner panel, front fender, left dash cover,dash 17500km ,radiator w/fan,front seat,two brothers slipon no mufflers,side underseat panels,exhaust heat shields,kick stand,front and rear calipers,zx10r front master non radial,clutch lever w/perch,clip-ons, on/off and turn signal switches,throttle assy w/cables,exhaust sevo motor, subframe w/undertray,swingarm w/shock,mirror stay,rad hoses.best offer on all parts in canadian funds...Thanks

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How much for the front forks? And how many miles and what color?
Also do you have the Air inlet duct and the starter engine cover if so how much?
Pm sent the bike had 17500 km

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Forks, lower triple ,windscreen all SOLD

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i never got a reply/pm
There is a post with a list of what i have left ...sorry i never replied back to you because i do not have what you are looking for...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Headlights sold

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 60 Posts