Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this bike and as i was driving it home i dropped it, didn't have insurance on it and cracked and bent in the frame. I don't know how much it's worth i just want to get rid of it. it would be best to do this locally and sell the entire bike, i am in north carolina but if not i can ship parts. Let me know what you want and how much you'd offer for it

Attachments

· Registered
41 Posts
I live in northern GA and would live to pick up some parts for a good price! Looking at the wheels and some other stuff. Let me know if you don't get rid of the bike as a whole.

· That Fighter Guy
2006 Kawasaki ZZR600 street fighter
15,167 Posts
"Dropped" it? I believe you mean "crashed" it. Either way, good luck.

Ben, if he sells you the whole bike, let me know what you want for the wheels. I'm considering getting a spare set for track duty. :biggrin:

· Registered
2,488 Posts
He doesn't want to get rid of it too bad, no response yet... Wouldn't mind picking up another bike for the stable...
Ben

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was looking to get rid of the whole bike for 2800 but make offers i'm looking at everything some buy offered me 500 for the whole thing, please don't lowball me. if i can' sell the whole bike i'd like 500 for the wheels parted out, i don't get on here much cause i don't have a computer so i have to use my buddy's but i'm going to try to check this every day.

· Registered
2,488 Posts
I was looking to get rid of the whole bike for 2800 but make offers i'm looking at everything some buy offered me 500 for the whole thing, please don't lowball me. if i can' sell the whole bike i'd like 500 for the wheels parted out, i don't get on here much cause i don't have a computer so i have to use my buddy's but i'm going to try to check this every day.

Good luck with that man... no offense, but i run into those bikes with straight frames and only minor cosmetic damage for that or less everyday... Either way, good luck with the sale.
Ben

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good luck with that man... no offense, but i run into those bikes with straight frames and only minor cosmetic damage for that or less everyday... Either way, good luck with the sale.
Ben

Dude i have no clue how much this shit is worth. one of my friends told me the engine was worth 2k so i figured i may be able to get 2800 with the other shit too. What i would like however is for people to offer how much they would be willing to pay, then we can negotiate

· Ninja Bike Forum Mod
22,532 Posts
I bought this bike and as i was driving it home i dropped it, didn't have insurance on it and cracked and bent in the frame. I don't know how much it's worth i just want to get rid of it. it would be best to do this locally and sell the entire bike, i am in north carolina but if not i can ship parts. Let me know what you want and how much you'd offer for it
You need to list a price, it's in the forum rules. If not this will be deleted.

· Registered
636 Posts
Dude i have no clue how much this shit is worth. one of my friends told me the engine was worth 2k so i figured i may be able to get 2800 with the other shit too. What i would like however is for people to offer how much they would be willing to pay, then we can negotiate
Ur friends a genius minus the brains... lol... J/k...

Like many have said your best bet is to get on the classifieds section, see how much parts are running and post up a list for all parts with prices, you will get a lot more money that way... Keep in mind the higher the price you post the longer it would take to sell...

I kno geographic plays a big roll in value, but here in FL, the HIGHEST I've seen a bike with so many parts missing and that badly damaged going for is $1500... But as I said this is FL

Sent from my Epic 4G using Motorcycle App

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.