Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parting 2005 636. Bike has PM wheels and sprocket setup, Yoshimura full system with carbon can but can is damaged, ARATA adjustable rear sets, Vortex gas cap, braided lines front and rear etc.
Here is what is good on the bike. Motor (car kit) runs great 5 k miles, frame with salvage title, swing arm, forks, front and rear brakes, damaged tank, rashed right side fairings, clipons, upper and lower triple, ignition with key,etc. Email me at [email protected] or call 585 750 3313

Thanks

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Header is fine, i just want to sell the whole system so make an offer ont he whole thing, i do not have a power commander. There are no damage to the wheels

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought the wheels were PM since they have identical sprocket setup as my R1 does which has PM wheels on it BUT, i could not find this style wheels on PM's website. Anyone have any idea who makes these wheels?

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Header is fine, i just want to sell the whole system so make an offer ont he whole thing, i do not have a power commander. There are no damage to the wheels
Besides the yoshi uses the stock mide pipe, and the can is beat to all hell. So really the only thing needed and/or usable is the header.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wheels are NOT A KNOCK OFF, rear sets are fine, just right side rear set needs a peg. Rear sets are adjustable. Yoshi is a full system not a slipon, guys please make an offer on the exhaust, there are a few ppl interested whoever offers a decent amount and pays right away will get it. pass pegs are not chrome. I do not have stock wheels

·
Registered
163 Posts
dude, we all know that its a "full" yosh, meaning it uses the stock mid pipe, which everyone has....then its just the slip on which no one really wants becasue its in really, really bad condition, and then the headers, which everyone wants...

so if we make an offer for the "full exhaust", is it possible just to ship the headers out to save the shipping costs?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dude, we all know that its a "full" yosh, meaning it uses the stock mid pipe, which everyone has....then its just the slip on which no one really wants becasue its in really, really bad condition, and then the headers, which everyone wants...

so if we make an offer for the "full exhaust", is it possible just to ship the headers out to save the shipping costs?

DUDE tyhanks for clarifying that, but someone would possibly want the can for race or stunt bike. If you want me to ship just the header that is fine

NO i will not take $525 for the rims, you can not even buy stock chrome wheels for that amount. I know the wheels on my R1 were $2200 from PM, these wheels have a different design but have same sprocket setup so i'm sure they were pretty expensive. Please do not offer me pennies for this stuff.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts