Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I NOW HAVE PICTURES OF EVERYTHING!!! EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED ABOUT ANY PARTS FOR SALE!!!

Hello,

My buddy had a little accident with his 636... well, he was doing 3rd gear clutch wheelies and flipped the bike, 12 o'clock on him, at 90 mph so as you can figure there isn't much left on the bike! He is okay though, but insurance totaled his bike and let him keep the leftovers. We stripped the whole thing 2 days ago to find out what parts we can salvage. There isn't much, NO plastics at all are okay, except that little V one in between the front fairings. Let me know if there is something certain you are looking for and I will see what we got, off the top of my head, the main things salvaged from it in perfect condition are:

- Blue Front Fender
- Rear fender/hugger
- Front Forks - SOLD
- stock 520 chain/sprocket set
- LEFT shifter rearset - SOLD
- Gauge Cluster (8500 something miles) - SOLD
- Handlebar Left and Right clipons - SOLD
- Brake and Clutch levers
- K&N Air Intake - NEW $60... Sell for only $25!!
- Triple tree lockset with keys
- Front Brake Calipers
- Rear Brake Caliper - SOLD
- Front Rotors - SOLD
- Rear Rotor - SOLD
- Front Rim (w/o tire) - SOLD
- Vortex Aluminum 46t Sprocket - SOLD
- Rear Brake Master cylinder - SOLD
- Front Seat (ripped on back side) - SOLD
- Swingarm
- Radiator and Fan - SOLD
- LOTS AND LOTS of Bolts if you have lost any of yours from anywhere

Parts that are slightly damaged:
- Rear Rim - has a small outer lip dent(Holds air and rides fine)
- Frame - needs only welding, not bent at all, subframe is destroyed
the only broken/bad part of the main frame is the 2 mounting
holes/loops for the bolts of the subframe to go to on each side...
those cracked off... so maybe those can be welded back for a stunt
bike frame or something.
- Headlight assembly - SOLD
- More, but can't think of it all right now.

ALSO!!!!

SELLING THE COMPLETE ENGINE!!!! Engine is complete and for sale, runs awesome, this thing was BETTER than well taken care of! It has 8500 some odd miles on it. Make offers!

I know there is more stuff still, but this is what I can remember right now, we will be taking pictures of it today or tomorrow and Everything goes on eBay next week, you guys, fellow Kawi Owners get the first look!

Email me: [email protected]

UPDATE:Found more items for sale:
- Fuel Pump
- ECU Computer Module
- Rear Passenger Seat
- Wiring Harness
- Rear Shock
- Right side Foot "Brake Lever" (not the peg assembly, the mounting arms are broke... but the level is fine if you broke that in a right side fall.

<p>PICTURE OF ECU Computer Module for 636

UPDATE: MORE PICTURES
Rear Shock - Swingarm - Frame (See the 2 spots where the subframe bolts to the frame? That is the only parts broken on the frame, on both sides, the loops broke in half, as you can see in the picture. Can be fixed easily and cheap if you know how to machine stuff like this yourself! Make an offer on the frame!
MORE PICTURES

Headlight - has scratches on 1 light, has broken "holes" punched in the top of the black plastic - wont affect anything but the looks of it when it is apart - but 1 of the mounting tabs on it broke off, on the right side of it if you were sitting on the bike and looking at it. See picture very closely:

MOTOR PICTURES: Here are some motor pictures, I have many, but only putting up a few, email me. Only $800 for complete motor! Wiring harness sold separately (pictured in the pics as well) - Motor right side has no damage from accident - left side has light scrapes on stator cover. 8500 miles on it and cared for like no other!! Perfectly maintained!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha... Subframe isn't bent... it's demolished! It is broken and cracked in about 8 different spots, and the mounts are bent about 45 degrees angle on it... I did a better look at the headlight, and sorry, but I found 2 tabs are broken off on the side... now, I think it will still be mountable, it also has 2 holes about the size of a half dollar through the top side of it, note, these would not be noticeable at all with all fairings on, also though, the front lens (the right one if you are sitting on the bike (the brites side), has scratches on it, no cracks, but scratches, if you didn't mind the scratches the light is still in working order... great if you just wanted for a stunt bike so you can still be street legal.

Engine covers we are going to sell with the engine, sorry... Also have a tank that is dented, great for track bike or stunt bike! The filler cap is fine and the tank still holds gas, has had some in it for 10 days since the crash and it is still good.

Also, the rear rim in still in good condition, has outer lip bend, but it stil holds air fine and the wheel spins fine and is balanced fine. Same for the front rim, No damage, just small scratched spot on outer rim, no bend, but still spins/balances fine on a axle.

ALSO - K&N Air filter for sale! $30 Was on the bike for about 3500 miles. Cost little over $60 brand new, plus, if anyone is interested in a Vortex rear sprocket size 46 tooth, $40 for that shipped to your house, never used! Cost $55-60 at Cycle Gear.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One more thing, I have pictures of most of the parts now so ask if you want them.

Front forks were inspected today and they appear to be straight. For sale also!

·
Registered
401 Posts
did he still have the oem front pegs.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Big.. is it for a stunt bike? I will double check it and get you a picture by wednsday... I will be out of town Monday and tuesday...

LOL... How is the Upper? Well, about 2 pieces of it are still laying in the road, the windshield and mirrors and front piece broke and is a decoration now on the wall... and the rest is crumbled up in a grocery bag... you interested?? LOL... sorry... no plastics are left from it except Fenders. Thanks!

Picture of Rear rim... Front rim and Radiator are sold

Picture of Tank - Great for Stunt bike if you want to hammer it in

Forks - still appear to be straight when we checked them out

Gauge Cluster - 8500 something miles on it (around there)

Front '03 Blue Fender (Very small scuff on front tip of it)

Rear Passenger Seat

I will be taking pictures of EVERYTHING this week. Check back around Thursday or Friday for more pictures!!!

·
Registered
298 Posts
no bike is not for a stunter, but i could use just the pan of the seat, i wanna do the gel seat idea for my wife and need a second seat to try it out.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have the left side passenger pegs... the right side I can get the actual peg for you... but not the whole assembly... the arms broke off

Big,
Make me an offer for the seat... I will get a picture for you on wednsday.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sounds perfect Big... I will take pictures of it tomorrow okay... and then if you still want it I can package it and get a shipping quote. Email me to talk more about it @ [email protected] or I can call you if you want. I'll get picture to you sometime before 4pm PST tomorrow okay. Thanks!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Originally posted by Wheelie2Extreme
I have the left side passenger pegs... the right side I can get the actual peg for you... but not the whole assembly... the arms broke off

Big,
Make me an offer for the seat... I will get a picture for you on wednsday.
Hey, still have the right side clip-on, brake lever, and right side passenger peg? If so, how much?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes, still have the right clip on and control boxes/switches if needed, as well as front brake lever... however the rear peg assembly is broken, the actual "peg" is still okay, with scratches on the underside, but the bracket arms are broke. Email me for further info!

·
Registered
689 Posts
Can I get the right hand mirror, and one bar end? If so, shoot me an E-mail at [email protected] with prices. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.