Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a complete 2008 zx10r that I am parting out. Every part on this bike is available. I have posted some parts on ebay, but there are a bunch i haven't list yet. If there's anything in particular you need, you can pm me. The bike color is black on black.

My prices are very cheap and great condition. just pm me or tell me what you need.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Im looking for wheels, rear cowl, front seat, steering damper bolts (tank bolts), Possibly the tank, tail. I just need a quote at this time. Do you have any aftermarket parts?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
The bike is complete and I have every part you are asking for. The only aftermarket parts on the bike is a yosh slip-on and a tail eliminator kit. The windshield appears to be lightly smoked, but i'm not sure if that's original or aftermarket. I will get in touch with you a little later today with a quote. you can pm me ur number if you would want me to call you directly, otherwise i can get back to you here.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was thinking of selling it, but then decided to part it out instead. and yes, it ran perfectly. i took some videos and stuff of it running, prior to taking it apart, so that way when someone buys the engine or electrical parts or whatever, the buyer will hear and see it when it ran. I took the video last night and started taking it apart right after that.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

·
Registered
464 Posts
Front brake master and lever, how much shipped to zip code 32953

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just finished taking the bike apart last night, so every single part is still available. If you like, blckdoutzx10, p.m. me with your number and I can call you and you can let me know which specific fairings you need and we can talk about a price.
(((Paulie))) I will get back to you a little later today with a price for you. since I just haven't priced everything yet.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just finished taking the bike apart last night, so every single part is still available. If you like, blckdoutzx10, p.m. me with your number and I can call you and you can let me know which specific fairings you need and we can talk about a price.
(((Paulie))) I will get back to you a little later today with a price for you. since I just haven't priced everything yet.
sadly I can't pm yet because I haven't been posted 15 messages. I actually signed up just to message you about the fairings. So maybe if you send me a pm first?

·
Registered
9 Posts
frame

i cant send pm becaue i dont have 15 posts or more. kind of stupid. anyways r u selling the frame? possible price?? i dont need title as it going to be a track bike. thanks

·
Registered
629 Posts
How much for the tail? The three fairing pieces? And the front seat.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you to everyone who has been buying parts from me. Lots of things are gone, but still a whole lot left. Just get in touch with what you need

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If you follow the ebay link i posted and don't see what you're looking for, please GET IN TOUCH because I have a ton of parts that I didn't list on ebay yet.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts