Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the following parts, but hopefully can find them cheaper. Now, they do not have to be new OEM parts, but, if they are used, hopefully there is not damage to them (such as broken pieces, pieces missing, or overall crappy condition). I've labeled the prices of the parts as-is in OEM/new condition. Hopefully I can compare with your prices. Thanks for the help.

Parts
Upper Ferring/Cowling - 462.24
Windshield - 80.48
Lower Ferring/Cowling - 228.59
Fuel Tank - 548.73
Gauge Cluster/Tachometer - 203.75
Muffler - 240.77
Mirrors (left & right) - 66.48 (x2)
Clutch Lever - 11.27
Brake Lever -
Steps/pegs front (left & right) - 18.43 (x2)
Steps/pegs rear (left & right) - 27.21 (x2)
Shift Lever - 23.63
Shift Lever Damper - 2.07

Total = $1972.13

Overall price is well over what I payed for the bike, so trying to find a bit cheaper parts, new or used. But, at least in good/decent condition.

·
Registered
28 Posts
parts for the old gen are hard to come by from what i'v seen. if you need that much you might be better off to upgrade to a new bike

goodluck

·
Registered
630 Posts
I have a bunch of items, including the clutch lever, shift lever, and a right mirror. This site is slow for me so e-mail me at [email protected] if you're interested.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I have a few parts including a Muzzy exhaust for an 03/04.

Exhaust $125 - Mid pipe can be repaired or easily replaced at a place like Midas etc.
Clutch Cover $40
Frame Slider Bases $20

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
i have a pinebox screamer. I wrecked my bike and thats all that is left of her.100 dollars

·
Registered
630 Posts
I still have a right mirror and shift lever, plus other parts not on your list, and want to get rid of them so make me an offer at [email protected]. Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
have full stock bodywork. green w/zxrr decal set. lower was partially painted black to go with the scheme and has small rock chips other than that all looks great. never layed down or repaired. no hardware though. it includes upper fairing no windscrean, both side fairings,tailsection,and the black piece that goes in under the radiator inbetween the two side fairings. make reasonable offer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts