Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Fellow Riders... I'm not happy about writing this Point Of View about a fellow member, but if it helps you not get screwed by him on some future transaction...I guess it will be worth it.
On 7/23/06 I agreed to sell PARTSDEALER (Chris McCarty from Kansas) my pristine Yoshimura Carbon RS-# Slip On and a Brand New K&N Filter for the agreed upon price of $155.00...shipping included for a '99 ZX9r. He told me that he really needed it by the weekend and would pay the extra shipping costs to ship 3 day select UPS delivery and signature confirmation.
So I told him to just add $15.00 and if it was less, I'd refund him the difference...he told me that if it was more, he would Paypal it upon request. He Paypaled me $170.00 that evening, I shipped the next day and incurred a meager $8.31 additional cost above what he sent me to cover the expedited shipping. I told him he could send me a fiver and I'd be happy...he said he would pay me on Friday...the 28th. Never happened.
Long story short...I have not received a reply from him via email or by phone. Don't get me wrong...it's only 8 bucks...it didn't kill me to not get the money. But if he will break his word over something so trivial and unimportant like 8 measley dollars...can you trust him to send you your goods if you pay him first?? I believe him to be a liar and cheat so therefore, I am warning you if you plan on conduction business with him in the future.
Like I said, it pains me to write this....Jay.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.