Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone has found an extra cushy passenger seat for a 2004 zx6r 636?
I have emailed Corbin to see if they make one and they replied with a no.
I asked if they could make one custom and they have not replied back to me yet.
My wifes butt gets really soar after about an hour, which makes her not want to ride anymore.
I was wanting to know if anyone knows of a solution that looks good.
THANKS!
D

·
Registered
177 Posts
that nice furry sheepskin would be a nice alternative

or take it to a local ulpholster and he could do somthin up for you as well somthin custom on the stock seat

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
same problem here. i was gonna sugest corbin, but looks like a "no"

i have never heard of any other type seat, best thing i can figure is get an apolstry shop to custom one for you thats softer. which may be thicker than original, but more comfy.

or you could get some material and do it yourself.

post up what you come up with, i'd like to know how it looks.

·
Registered
5,766 Posts
just take the seat to a upholster shop and have them put more foam on it and get it recover, probly cheaper than a corbin or anything else out there on the market

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone!
I will let you know what i come up with and post some pics when it is finished.
I like the viberider idea! Thats pretty funny!
Thanks Again,
D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
When i talked with Corbin they said they would reupholster my passenger seat to match the seat that they actually make for this bike.
My question is why wouldnt they be able to add extra padding while they are at it?
Oh well,
I will let you all know.
Thanks

·
Registered
191 Posts
Yeah I have been looking at seat options as well. I agree with what everyone has suggested. Recovering it yourself would be the best way to go as far as price and turn around time is concerned. The Corbin front seat is the way to go it is funny to me how they dont make a rear seat for our bike when they do for others.

That Vibe Rider is freakin hilarious!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts