Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pazzo Brake & Clutch Lever 05-06 636 Black w Gold/ Red adjuster $140

I have a Black Pazzo Brake lever with gold adjusters for 05-06 636. Will fit all the GSXR's with radial brakes and Triumph 675 & Speed Triples with Brembo master cylinders.

Clutch Lever fits a lot of Kawasaki's.

http://www.duncanmoto.com/store/pazzo/brand_index_pazzo_levers_brembo_combo.html

Pazzo part number F-35/ K-828

It's in good condition. $140 for both or $75 each shipped

SOLD! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
618 Posts
bump for a great deal and a great upgrade. if its a shorty, that thing alone had my bike able to stoppy on a dime.

·
Registered
233 Posts
levers

I have a Black Pazzo Brake lever with gold adjusters for 05-06 636. Will fit all the GSXR's with radial brakes and Triumph 675 & Speed Triples with Brembo master cylinders.

Pazzo part number F-35

It's in good condition. $75 shipped
still have them? r they the shorties?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Will they fit Brembo MC's?

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Will they fit Brembo MC's?
Will fit 05-06 ZX6R/RR, all the GSXR's with radial brakes and Triumph 675 & Speed Triples with Brembo master cylinders. Check with Pazzo to see if it will fit your Brembo M/cyl.

Pazzo part number F-35

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, I still have it and just got a shorty clutch lever with Red Adjuster. $75 for either one or $140 for both.

·
Registered
678 Posts
still interested...in both, but just curious to why differant color adjusters?ive been lookin for some so i am interested.i will check with you as soon as i can (have time from work) to talk about it...

oh, and ill prob want both

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
still interested...in both, but just curious to why differant color adjusters?ive been lookin for some so i am interested.i will check with you as soon as i can (have time from work) to talk about it...

oh, and ill prob want both
I had a pair of matching ones with Gold adjusters but sold the clutch lever. I just got another clutch lever but it has a Red adjuster.

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
pm sent

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
Sorry dude, thought u sold them. Picking up some spare rims now instead. I might still get them in a week or so if no one else has.

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yep, still got em. I also have a set of very polished lip 05-06 wheels.

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
Yep, still got em. I also have a set of very polished lip 05-06 wheels.
lol ty just bought a set $350 shipped. Bonus check coming soon though ( hopefully)

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have a Black on Black Brake lever for $80 shipped.

·
Registered
776 Posts
damn any chance you'd have a CRG brake side shorty in black with red tab. sounds like you have everything else I figured I'd ask!

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
damn any chance you'd have a CRG brake side shorty in black with red tab. sounds like you have everything else I figured I'd ask!
I'll check when I get home; I have a couple of spares. I have a Black Powerstands Click-N-Roll (Same as CRG Roll-A-Click) but it has black adjusters.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts