Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed my Pazzo Shorty's and kick ass. Although I have not been able to ride the bike because were are in a "week long shit storm of rain"!!!! But they feel great. Got them from supersquidracing.com and those guys are on the ball and are great to deal with.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Money well spent.:D Stock look gay compared to Pazzo's.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Come on now wheeler if you ask for pics i am all up for showing some...Black longs with gold adjusters..The one on the brembo dont look any different just a little shorter, as the adjuster comes trhu the lever

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Damn them gold levers look sweet...just dont go with my scheme

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
After riding all day I finally took a few pics. Really love em. Clutch and brake feel has improved greatly. :D

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've got a shorty and it feels great. I use two fingers on the clutch so I didnt need the long. I dont have any problems with the lever hitting my other fingers like someone else mentioned.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Originally posted by SubHuman
I've got a shorty and it feels great. I use two fingers on the clutch so I didnt need the long. I dont have any problems with the lever hitting my other fingers like someone else mentioned.
same here.

anyone who uses 2 fingers.. or even 3, get the shortys!

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Originally posted by ibleedgreen
Not to be outdone by Mr. Gun.....
By far the best investment on my bike....for an old 2 finger dirt racer;)
now that is awesome. i am going to get some of those for my black 03.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
thanks for your help and i am think i am going to get the shorties now that i find out they work great

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.