Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you guys tried the euro maps with the jumper mod and experienced gains over the us spec tunes? Right now I'm using the us spec tune for full yoshi along with the jumper.... I noticed the bike has alot stronger mid-range from 9k+ it's like night and day. It's been said that the jumper mod is only useful at 13K to redline...I disagree.[8)] I also turned off the fuel accelerator map and it still kicks ass...

·
Registered
116 Posts
the jumper doesn't do anything for you, only for people who still have the stock exhaust "device" before their muffler. with the yosh system you don't even have that. and all it does for them is keep the device open from 13k to redline when it closes with the stock configuration.

so don't worry about the jumper anymore.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Originally posted by mikebowyer
the jumper doesn't do anything for you, only for people who still have the stock exhaust "device" before their muffler. with the yosh system you don't even have that. and all it does for them is keep the device open from 13k to redline when it closes with the stock configuration.

It's been discussed a ton of times. Here you go once again- Jumper mod DOES work even if you put a slip on exhaust. Do a search, read the topics and check the dyno graphs if you want to make sure.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Do as mikebowyer said and lose that extra power you have regardless if you have the full exhaust or not.

or just do a butt test with and without and see how it feels, it is a proven mod on the dyno and off...dont matter if you have the full exhaust like YOU & ME.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by mikebowyer

Umm..it does something to the timing map also..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.