Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
28,313 Posts
excellent. lets start this ish.

PC map tho? i think we should have it carb-friendly too.. then again, that falls in "tuning" as well..

not sure what to post now.. lol

uhh..

eat your wheaties and correct your AFR, motherfuckers! and don't trust
EGT to tell you what AFR is. EGT is on a bellcurve with A/F eing lean or rich on either side of the thermal spectrum. you can be lean OR rich at 1500*F EGT.. ;)
that is all.

you can't have all my knowledges..

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
Anyone have tweakmons map and know exactly what mods he had?

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
I dont think he comes around anymore, I might have his Phn # somewhere, but I know he had a bunch of work done and some good tuning as well. I think I saw his 636 for slae for $4500.... With the beet system.

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
I though his would be good for me as he was CA local as well.

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
Yeah, when I find mine it came with it. I would think about charging...crazy world.

·
fap-o-caster
50,488 Posts
Anyone have tweakmons map and know exactly what mods he had?
I run tweakmon's map. I believe that he had an akra slip on, aftermarket air filter, wire jump mod and I think the air induction system removed. It wasn't all that much different from my setup. Runs great, think it's a tad rich as the garage reeks of fuel when I run the bike to keep the battery charge up! Dead on air fuel mix. Think his was an 05 but it'll work on an 06 that I run.

·
fap-o-caster
50,488 Posts
Here is the dyno sheet using tweakmon's map. I did NOT have my PAIR removed at the time this was done btw, but have since removed it. The popping is all but gone.

Attachments

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
I thought he had a full system...Maybe I am wrong.

·
fap-o-caster
50,488 Posts
I thought he had a full system...Maybe I am wrong.
Nope looks like just a slip on and hi flow air filter is it (I thought he had more myself)

Found his post-

Some of you have asked to try my new custom map file.

It gained me 6 HP instantly. It is for the 2005-6 ZX6R with an Akrapovic slip-on and a high flow air filter.

Click the link below to download it:

http://www.tweakmonster.com/miscstuff/zx6r/2005ZX6R_Akra_KN_dyno.zip

enjoy! :D

·
Premium Member
10,446 Posts
I am always willing to give away any of the maps i have had done....giving some were done at different locations and dynos so kinda hard to be 100% specific on which made what...
orginal map and tune with full akra race was..114rwhp
same bike with a few other things done 118rwhp different dyno
few more thing done same dyno as above 121.8rwhp
more mods done on a new dyno in Italy 121.7rwhp (this dyno made 118rwhp different dyno...
same mods as above with a bit more tuning, started at 118rwhp, ended up with 122rwhp..

Will post up various sheets and will as i said give my 636 maps to anyone who wants them...
Wish i loaded my 10r map as well...oops

·
Registered
330 Posts
All the custom maps you guys have had done, along with the maps that you can download list specific, slip-ons and aftermarket filter or nstock filter. My slip-on KR tuned isnt on the list. How different are the maps, between one setup with one slip-on and one setup with another one? Is it a huge gap, or little tweaks here and there?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am looking for a good map to use for my 06 ZX as well. I have a duel underseat twobrothers slip on as well, but punched out the cat. Did the jumper and pair valve mod. Still get some pops and loping. I am gonna try tweakmons map, see what it does. Anyone else got ideas?

·
Registered
97 Posts
I just got a PC3 and loaded the map for 2 bros dual muffler exhaust off the Dynojet website. I am new to this PC so.. how can you tell how much HPgained or if one is better than the other. Any suggested maps? The one I loaded seemed to work some magic. so much smoother and seems like I gained so horses for sure.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Anyone have a map for a 2009 zx6r? I'm currently looking into the maps as I will be getting the PCV soon. I do have the M4 GP slip on. Just looking eliminate the surging..

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts