Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not trying to get banned as it seems there is come contradicting information here on this forum.

I am searching for PC3 maps for a 2005 636 w/ K&N, Yosh S/O, wire jump mod...

I found some maps yesterday while I was at work, but didn't save the maps or pages. I searched again today and I find everything but the maps.

I purchased the PC from Fuel Moto and just want to compare maps and possibly do a little tweaking.

Some threads I found today had people saying you will get banned (is this true?) asking for maps, while I've seen others have maps on here. Is there a map data base?

BTW, yes I know that powercommander.com has maps, been there already.

Thanks for any feed back.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I dont think you will get banned for asking for maps. You will get banned if you ask for service manuals that are copies or on cd.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Did'nt fuel-moto give you a map for your set-up , is it not working to well for ya ? .
You will probibly find few maps on here and not exactly matching your set-up .

Maybe you could look up "Tweakmans"( think thats his username ?) map . Same mods as yours except it's a Akrapovic' slip-on.
I ran it for awhile and it worked pretty good , alot better then the one's from the PC site .

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
shoot me a PM with you email and i will gladly send you the map i run, and many others that asked for it..
Will liven your bike up for sure..

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by DogSoldier
Did'nt fuel-moto give you a map for your set-up , is it not working to well for ya ? .
You will probibly find few maps on here and not exactly matching your set-up .

Maybe you could look up "Tweakmans"( think thats his username ?) map . Same mods as yours except it's a Akrapovic' slip-on.
I ran it for awhile and it worked pretty good , alot better then the one's from the PC site .
Yes, fuelmoto did send the PC3 w/ a map, but I want to get a few mapps to compare them to see which one will work best for me until I get the opportunity and $$$ for a custom map.

BTW, I already downloaded Tweakmans map...thanks.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Keep us posted how that map compares to Fuelmoto's. Ive got a PCIII from him with his map on the way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.