Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, not sure if this is cool or not to ask but I just bought a race kit ECU (+ GPR damper) and am now officially poor. ( I'm sure no one here can understand that, right? :D )

I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to share or suggest a PC map for it with my mods or something similar? I live in Vancouver, BC so if you ever visit, I will buy you dinner and beer. Please PM me and thanks so much in advance! - Stephen

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
well sorry to say it,pretty much everyone runs a Power Commander III on street bikes. So dependingon the price you paid for that race ECU,you could of done the PCIII and a custom map.

if you get a PCIII let me know i have a map for you

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heya JD: Thanks for your offer (as your one of the most helpful posters on this forum) but you gave me your map about a month ago ;)

I'm currently running a PC3 (for my Akra with a hybrid of Awiner's and Tweakmon's maps) and just got the race kit ECU so I was wondering if anyone else has a tuned PC3 map after adding the kit to their set up.

It's definitely overkill for the street but the ECU was such a darn good price I couldn't resist. I most likely will run the zero map on the PC3 until I have the time and the funds to bring it to a local tuner who really isn't all that close by.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.