Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
07 zx14 with pc3, full yoshi trc, flys out.
went out today, and passed the 190mph mark at around 10200 rpm, and still had more to go. damn, im fu$%in impressed. this bike is no joke!!!!! anyways, my issue isnt really a big one. but i always apreciate the info. i have a map for a yoshi, flys out, aftermarket air filter, that somebody emailed to me. it seems to work pretty good. lately ive been noticing moe backfire or popping on decel and between 2k and 3k there seems to be some hesetation during soft accelerations. this could have always been there and i just didnt notice it, (because i dont usually chug around at these slow speeds). but i think i am noticing it a little more( maybe cause im looking for it now). sometimes it almost seems like a fuel problem. If it were an injector i suppose the FI light would come on, right? when accel hard it feels fine, even slow accelerations at a higher rpm seem fine, its just right around that 2 to 3k area. Maybe its time for a custum map?????

·
Registered
296 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
ivan should have a map for you. he knows what he's doing. i think he had yoshi on his personal 14 too. just give him a call he'll get you all fixed up.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Every bike is a little different. Back fire is normal when you do a custom map. The mapping should be done at the location and altitude on a dyno.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.