Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just a quick one - is the PC3 for the ZX6r and the ZX6RR the same? I guess from the model numbers there is a difference - 218-411 (ZX6R) and the 219-411 (ZX6RR) due to some mistake my supplier has supplied me a ZX6RR PC3 and I ride a ZX6R... any idea will it work???

Secondly does any one have a map for the follow combo (or know where I can get one)
1. Micron Serpent
2. BMC Airfilter
3. EU Model

·
Registered
879 Posts
They are the same hardware and hookup wise. The only difference is the installed map. You can use either one, just make sure prior to installing to upload the correct models map into the unit.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Hey poncho man give me a PM with your email and i can send you a top Quality map for you to use till or if you choose to get a custom map.
Been preferred by all the users i gave it to ......Let m know
JD

·
Registered
94 Posts
I love my 06 zx6r. anybody know why I notice other riders kicking at all the roadkill ? is this to point it out or because of some kind of rider superstition, like gremlin bells?

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Originally posted by jerryd
I love my 06 zx6r. anybody know why I notice other riders kicking at all the roadkill ? is this to point it out or because of some kind of rider superstition, like gremlin bells?
What the heck does this have to do with a PC III??

On a side note, welcome to the forums, and as per your question, its just to point out hazards to the riders behind them. Its safer to use your feet to point than it is to take your hands off the bars.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Not always. I ordered a PC3 for my 636 2004 model. I received a PC3 for a zx-6rr, and the connectors under the fuel tank DID NOT MATCH. I sent it back and got the one for the ZX-6R and it worked. So be careful!

·
Registered
879 Posts
Originally posted by puncher25
Not always. I ordered a PC3 for my 636 2004 model. I received a PC3 for a zx-6rr, and the connectors under the fuel tank DID NOT MATCH. I sent it back and got the one for the ZX-6R and it worked. So be careful!
I should have included the fact that for the 2005/2006 model years, both parts are identical.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.