Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not quite sure where to post this, but i must say goodbye Kawasaki riders. I just made a purchase at the ducati dealer. And as of this weekend i will be riding an 06 duc 749s. I cant f'n wait.
peace out

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Congratulations on the purchase and ride safe.

--David

·
Registered
622 Posts
"peace out" my ass, KawiForums is like crack....you'll be back;) i haven't had a kawi for over a year, & i'm still on here daily..... it's sad, i know[:I]

·
Registered
639 Posts
^[:Stupid]^

but you def should have gone with the 999 you will be tired of the power on that thing coming from a inline 4 trust me been there done that

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Originally posted by ninja vanish
"peace out" my ass, KawiForums is like crack....you'll be back;) i haven't had a kawi for over a year, & i'm still on here daily..... it's sad, i know[:I]

i was thinking about this the other day, i check this place more than i check my email and thats atleast once an hour... i would hate to see how many hours some of us spend on here...

to get back on topic have a nice life jack ass.....

just kidding, hope you like your new bike but you will stick around... oh yea post up some pics when you get her...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Originally posted by GreenGoblin
Not quite sure where to post this, but i must say goodbye Kawasaki riders. I just made a purchase at the ducati dealer. And as of this weekend i will be riding an 06 duc 749s. I cant f'n wait.
peace out
Nice purchase..i said the same thing, but there are no other forums out there like this ONE..a manufactured type of website like hondas yamaha and suzuki websites sux..you'll be back..TRUST ME

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
Nice bike, but a few of those $750 "routine" service visits might have you riding green again. Be safe & enjoy...

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
I'm selling my 6 because I bought a Honda VFR.

Do you see me any other place other than KF?

;)

good luck with the duc.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Originally posted by ninja vanish
[:+1]

<-----just look at what i ride

·
Registered
93 Posts
a friend used to own a ducati, they're really cool bikes. you're on a different level now, you get to dis people by saying, -oh! you own one of those japs huh?- but then you have to hold for dear life when you go WOT to not get smoked by one of our kawis haha:D (not my shitty 6R that's for sure)

congrats on your purchase, enjoy your bike!

post up some pics will ya

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah well...I am back here all the time, cant leave..hey anyone got an eightball of KawiForums. Well things changed i ended up getting the 749 dark, a friend told me "if you going to put all the carbon all over it you may as well not throw out expensive painted parts". I said good call, and spent the 11k on it. i have a mono carbon tail in transit now. As for $750 routine check ups round here there $125, i hope the $750 includes the vasoline where your from. Yeah im wwwayyy cooler than anyone.

more than you can afford...ferrari. pictures to come

·
Registered
34 Posts
i like the duc but dam its uncomfertable to sit on! the flat black is awesome. one of the best looking bikes made. i've thought of getting one myself but the upkeep is way to much $$$

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
im on ducati.ms "xlr8tr"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.