Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very interested in getting to the track, but i am a little confused about which direction to go to get there. Penguin offers classes at Loudon like every other Friday or so called Basic Racers course. Then the have a couple Street Rider Track Days. I'm not sure if I have to do the course first before I can do the Track day or what. Also, Loudon then offers open session for motorcycles throughout the summer. Anyone done any of these, just let me know how it went. thanks.

http://www.penguinracing.com/

·
Registered
94 Posts
If you plan on racing with LRRS than you'll need to take the basic school in order to get your racing license. If you just want to ride around on the track you can go with either the Penguin Street days or with Tony's.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for info

are the open sessions, I think on Thursdays before LRRS, open to anyone with a racing license or just the people who are entered for the races that weekend?

·
Registered
176 Posts
I have done a Penguin Street Rider day, and a Tony's day, and I enjoyed them both.

If you are just a street rider in search of track time, do Ton'ys or the Penguin Street Rider day.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Try reading a twist of the wrist 1 and 2 and maybe one other book then take some trackdays then do a real school type week-end.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.