Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 410 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
South Central PA

Yo,

A bud and I are looking to start a non-squid motorcycle gang to bring havoc to the South Central area. We have come to the conclusion that 2 riders just isn't intimidating enough.

He ride a VFR and I ride a zx-6r.

If your a poser and are anti-social, then do not apply. We just love riding and you could be riding a Katana, and we wouldn't care.

My Drinking Team Has a Racing Problem!

·
Registered
147 Posts
andy,

where you at in South Central PA.?? i'm in Harrisburg. i'm not anti social and i of course love to ride.

WTF is a Gixxer?

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm really south central. Small town called Waynesboro. About 30 minutes directly south of Gettysburg. Do most of my riding in MD and West Virgina. Have some pretty sweet rodes down there.

·
Registered
147 Posts
been there a bunch... used to live in shippensburg... occasionally had football games and track meets at waynesboro high school, (i went to big spring). moved to hbg, though, a few months ago.

WTF is a Gixxer?

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A friend and I go riding almost every Saturday. Let me know if you ever interested in going out with us. I know we have been talking about heading north sometime and check out the roads there.

We are pretty reserved riders for the most part. We don't really stunt and are pretty low-key riders. But we love sprited rides through the twisties and like to open the bikes up alittle sometimes.

l8r

take care...

·
Registered
147 Posts
the next saturday that i am going to ride i'll keep you in mind. i like nothing better then riding through the twisties, i think that is what riding is all about. i love how riding through the twisties can be pretty agressive but yet still relax you at the same time...

billy m.
1998 ZX6R
WTF is a Gixxer?

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah yeah..I know its like after an hour or so of spirited riding I start to become "one" with the bike. I know it sound corny, but I just start getting into this "zone" where I'm fully aware of everything and the twisties become so smooth and I'm totally relaxed and calm.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I know that zone and get in it everytime I'm on the bike for a good period of time too. Damn, I love the twisties.. If any of you guys are in the Allentown area, give a shout and my bud(zx7r) and me would be happy to ride.

Lance

Green/Black 01ZX6r. LP LP flushmount v's, tank guard.

96 SVT Cobra Black/Tan Vert 32V. Not stock!

93 Blue Probe GT 24V Commuter car.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I'm from the Wilkes-Barre area in Northeast PA. Where are you at?

Old enough to know better...young enough not to care.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I was born and raised in Erie. Move to the east when I went to college and have stayed on this side of the state since. I miss Lake Erie. Lots of good times on the water. I don't miss the lake effect snow although we have had more snow this year then the past 10. Take is easy.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
shohola pa . wright near the new york,jersey ,pa area 1 hour away from Wilkes-Barre halr an hour from scrantion

"ON ONE WHEEL" [:p]

·
Registered
431 Posts
41 fire...we are going to have to hook up some time. [8D]

·
Registered
207 Posts
I live in SW PA about a half an hour from Pittsburgh. Speedvlaze, if you're ever on a trip that leads you south, hook me up cuz i'm looking for other riders too.

--- '03 zx6r

1 - 20 of 410 Posts