Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After looking long and hard i found the perfect tail pipe although its not on a kiwi i am hoping they make one for the 636. Does anyone have any idea as to who makes this pipe???:);)

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
If you're actually referring to the exhaust on the bike, it's the Laser exhaust. As for the ass on the back, that's another manufacturer that should definitely be available for us to try out.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Last time i bought a rear end like that i got herpies....

;)

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Originally posted by hokie636
If you're actually referring to the exhaust on the bike, it's the Laser exhaust. As for the ass on the back, that's another manufacturer that should definitely be available for us to try out.
I could have sworn the Laser exhaust only had three tips.

As for the picture, am I the only straight male that does not find that appealing? If I want to look at girls, I don't want to look at them posing on a motorcycle or by a car.. I don't like to mix business with pleasure, so to speak. I'd rather look at cars and bikes, or girls.. but not together.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
On the 636, there are only 3 tips. This bike may require 4? I don't know, the Laser is the only one I know of that has the tubes like that. And yes, if you WERE a straight male, you would find this appealing.:D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Holy crap guys...I found the ass to be appealing. A little pale maybe, perhaps a few stretch marks but over all not bad. The fact that its sitting on a sport bike instead of a oldman harley is the reason i posted the darn pic. Lets just take a moment and enjoy the finer things in life...bikes and women.

Red

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Originally posted by hokie636
On the 636, there are only 3 tips. This bike may require 4? I don't know, the Laser is the only one I know of that has the tubes like that. And yes, if you WERE a straight male, you would find this appealing.:D
Bastard.

I enjoy da wimmenz.

btw, I hate the Laser exhaust. Two canisters on the back is bad enough.. 3 or 4 is that much worse IMHO.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Hey Red, we on your side! Mr Zero has the issue with the ass and doesn't seem to appreciate it's fineness accentuating the lines of the bike.:D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wow, thanks brothers...for a second there i thought i was back on the yamaha R6 forum.
Enjoy the tail end.

red

·
Registered
149 Posts
Originally posted by Redbaron
The fact that its sitting on a sport bike instead of a oldman harley
not just a sportbike...thats an MV Agusta F4. that is the stock tail pipes that come with it...and im sure you'd have no problem picking up that after market seat cover either.

·
Registered
74 Posts
As for the picture, am I the only straight male that does not find that appealing? If I want to look at girls, I don't want to look at them posing on a motorcycle or by a car.. I don't like to mix business with pleasure, so to speak. I'd rather look at cars and bikes, or girls.. but not together.
LOL! [:****]

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Originally posted by alphagreen

LOL! [:****]
You're the one with two men having their butt pleasures out in the open in your avatar. :D;)

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Those pipes look sort of silly...not clean at all.
You guys really like that? Thats a huge, pale, dimply butt....look at the stretch marks on the thigh...blah. Definatly not my taste either and I'm a as straight as they come.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.