Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Looks like crap to me. It's non-programable and doesn't utilize a oxygen sensor to get the air/fuel ratio right. All bikes are not the same, even if it's the same make/model/year. Dyno tuning a programable ECU is the way to go. Even better a oxygen sensor in your exhaust so you can compensate actual ram-air effect at speed while riding. That thing uses engine heat to figure a air/fuel ratio. That sounds pretty stupid to me.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the replys fellas. it just that ima cheap ass and at this monment im not in the market for anything really expensive. i figgured it was bs, stating it would make 9-15 ponies.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Originally posted by SP8
Looks like crap to me. It's non-programable and doesn't utilize a oxygen sensor to get the air/fuel ratio right. All bikes are not the same, even if it's the same make/model/year. Dyno tuning a programable ECU is the way to go. Even better a oxygen sensor in your exhaust so you can compensate actual ram-air effect at speed while riding. That thing uses engine heat to figure a air/fuel ratio. That sounds pretty stupid to me.
ala a lamda sensor.:D

BD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.