Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a ticket for violating my permet and i was wundering if anyone knows what the fines are for that in ca

·
Registered
916 Posts
too many to list, go to Cali's DMV website, and yeah you were in the wrong with just a PERMIT

·
Registered
97 Posts
you got pulled over for riding in the dark? that's ****. Are you still able to get your license now? Let us know what happens. that sucks.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Man when i had my permit, for the good part of a year, i rode around at night all the time and 90% of the time i was on the freeway. I dont realy know how they expect you to not ride around on the freeway when to go anywhere normally you have a short jog on the freeway just to get there. I never got caught but i was real close a couple of time. Goood luck with that!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Originally posted by h20-50
Man when i had my permit, for the good part of a year, i rode around at night all the time and 90% of the time i was on the freeway. I dont realy know how they expect you to not ride around on the freeway when to go anywhere normally you have a short jog on the freeway just to get there. I never got caught but i was real close a couple of time. Goood luck with that!
+1

Since i'm not 18 I have to have the permit for 6 months :( Good news is only one more month and then I will have my m1..

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Bill at Suicycles was tellin me that you have to have reflectors on the back of the bike or else it is a ticket. Thats more gay than this[:GayHasselhoff]

·
Registered
167 Posts
i just use sticker reflectors that I cut to fit on my licence plate, dont know if this makes it legal but atleast it's an attempt to.
Some of these rules they have are fuking stupid [:M53]

·
Registered
692 Posts
lmfao a red reflector on the back of your bike?? That must be a cali law rofl.. just get those reflective license plate bolts..

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i know the red reflector thing is crazy i just took the stock red reflector off the muffler and bolted it to the licence plate and got a c.h.p to sign the ticket off

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.