Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the burbs?
I live in Montgomery County. None of my friends are man/woman enough to get a bike.[:p]

·
Registered
6 Posts
[8] Hey, i live about 25 west of harrisburg, And am looking to ride anywhere in PA! I have a 00' zx6r and love to tear up any pavement i can find! lol let me know!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hburg is 2 hours west of me. And you are further than that. Maybe I'll trip it some day. I'll let ya know.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Lancaster PA here. I ride with a group of guys. We ride often if you are ever in the area.

Stud, I used to live in Newport 10 years ago. Man what a small town that was. Must be getting bigger now. I sometimes stop at the McDonalds when I go up to Beaver Springs.

·
Registered
6 Posts
YEAH, Newport is a small town! I have been to beaver a couple of times with friends who run there cars, but I have never gone to run my bike. That is something i will have to go and do though! if you are familiar with the area, the other evening i shot up 22/322 and got off at the thompsontown exit! The road to mcaslisterville has some really fast sweeping turns! what a rush! And the pavement is not all beat up either, which makes it easy to hang it out there! Anyhow, I have lived in this town all my life, so if you happen to get close on ur bike drop me a line! we'll ride somewhere!

later

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lancaster is getting closer.....[8D]

322 That goes past Daupin right. I'm there a few times a year. I'll let you know when my next trip is.

·
Registered
6 Posts
[8] yepper, dauphin is about 8 miles from my home! 22/322 is a great highway except after dark, with it being so close to the river the bugs are horrible!

later

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not to mention the fog that stops traffic.

That road will be much better when they are done the construction. I was just up there July 4th. Good times in Dauphin County.

·
Registered
181 Posts
NOz, I used to live in Phoenixville too. So I know that area fairly well too. OK that is all the places I have lived in PA. I have lived in three other states and Canada but, that is another story. I have settled down in Lancaster for now.

·
Registered
156 Posts
NoZ dont' ride no more think he sold the bike...
it scared him :)

chekc out the philly forum in sportbikes.ws good riders there... you'l learn to rail .real fast

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.